Reissue BATs

RoyalZarak

What do you guys think of the Reissue BATs? My reaction: @*- That figure could of been better if you complete the head, get rid of the red streak on their faces, better coloring, and make the arm moving from left to right. :-? The file card pic looks better than the figure.... :evil:

Actually that's not a re-issue, that's a new mold.

Though you are pretty much on the money as to improvements.

Id like to have seen the chestplate be clear and have a fully detailed painted area you can see underneath. A nice homage to the original 3-D stickers on the first two. Modular arm weapons would be welcome, as thats practically their trademark characteistic. I dont get the Propane tank backpack. (Hank Hill must be working for Cobra. Makes sense as Hasbro is seemingly run by Boomhauer)

My only use for these rather dissapointing figures would be that theyre the crudest of the crude of BAT troopers. Merely bullet proof Machine guns with legs, to be directed by either the more sophisticated BATS from the 6-pack or Overkill himself.

i stated awhile back that i didn't like this wave, and i still don't like the cobras. The joes were awsome but man the cobras sucked by besides ripper and shock viper. I have one but don't realy want to grab another as i usualy do, i might just have him be a unique bat or something, a test model for the new overkill, before they decided to go with a more andriodish look, who the crap knows.

i stated awhile back that i didn't like this wave, and i still don't like the cobras. The joes were awsome but man the cobras sucked by besides ripper and shock viper. I have one but don't realy want to grab another as i usualy do, i might just have him be a unique bat or something, a test model for the new overkill, before they decided to go with a more andriodish look, who the crap knows.

Yeah I'm probably just going to get like 9-10 BATs because I need Shipwreck's O ring. Hehehehhee

O-Rings are the small rubber bands that hold the figures together.

I like the new sculpt BAT and I also like the Army Builder set of BATs.

Shock Viper, on the other hand, will always be Ice Cream Soldier to me. Sure, he may look like a Cobra but I just can't think of him like that. I haven't seen him in person yet, so I could always change my mind.

I remember at the G.I.Joe convention, they had Shock Viper in this cool gray color scheme. It looked really awesome and I was excited about the figure, but they changed the color scheme to Red. :(

thanks for the o-ring defenition. those things snap all the time. i have the diorama of the joes on the flag hill and all of them snapped in half.

i saw the shipwreck/bat pack the other day and was hoping they would look similar to the originals like most of the others do. but i'll get them anyway.

I may be in need of an 0-ring too but i often give the spare figs away, or something, but since i will probably be paying several vipers (if my family dollar has them for 5) i should have some extra's and i'll will fix my ninja force stormy.

Ive got 95% of the RAH figures and of all of them, only less than ten have snapped over the course of time. I dont see HOW you could possibly be having this much trouble with them.

At least the Shock Viper reinforces my stance that the sculpts in the nineties were superb. Its the colors that sucked. And Ice Cream Soldier was a great sculpt.

Geezy-pete guys! Go order your needed O-rings online somewhere, like Smalljoes.com. You can now buy just about EVERY stinkin' part for a ARAH classic mold at these types of sites, even the t-hook part the O-ring fastens to, and all the screws as well. :)

http://www.smalljoes.com/supplies.shtml

yeah i've checked that site several times, looks like it's best for joes. I will only cannabalize for o-rings if i got extra ones lying around.