Brians Toys

rodimusconvoy21

:x No definately dont order from them. For Christmas last year I ordered about $400 dollars worth of C-9 CONDITION GIJOES. When I got my figures they had a lot of paint ware and loose joints! And their prices are outragous. :x

Really??? I ordered, and I payed with a money order two weeks ago. I ordered somes joes from the jvc line but if yours were in that condition, the only thing left is crossing the fingers and wait the worst. This is the first time I order something from a website and I thing it could be the last one!!!!!!

Even though I haven't ordered anything from them, I do agree that their prices are outrageous.

If you're looking for vintage Joes at decent prices, I highly recommend GIJoeForSale. eBay probably has what you're looking for as well.

For the new stuff, I would say Entertainment Earth, but you have to order in cases. TheStoreon44, GIJoeForSale, and SmallJoes.com. All are very good places to get your Joe fix. :)

I feel that most of the online stores are over priced on vintage stuff. A big smile fills my face each time I enter a toy store that dosen't use the Internet to sell it's figures. It mean I actually get a good price.

But for new stuff. I say "The store on 44" is the palce to shop. SmallJoes.com is good also, but they take forever to get the stuff to you.

Try www.thestoreon44.com and you wont be displeased.

V

LMAO Here's a GREAT (and coincidental) story -

I ordered some cylindrical cases for my Joes, but I realised a few minutes after I placed the order that they were too small. I e-mailed them within two minutes of the order and told them to cancel it. I got a reply thanking me for my e-mail and that they would adress my request.

I get an e-mail the next day saying my order was being processed. I asked them again to cancel my order before it went too far, and I didn't get a responce.

I get an e-mail YESTERDAY telling me my order went out! I e-mailed them and they told me to just refuse the package when it comes and they'll refund the money.

Not only are they rip-off artists, they're lazy and ignorant. :evil:

Tom

I just won a reissue Mer-Man from Ebay for $12.00 MOMC and Brian's Toys has it for $31.99. What a bunch of f*ckin crooks. Once this topic gets bigger I'm gonna email it to those sons of beeatches.

Really pisses me off they could rip off "Joe Boy" for $400 and not even send MINT figures.

Brians Toys will also rip you off on shipping...

Instead of taking a loose Star Wars figure and putting inside a padded envelope for 75 cents... They will charge you 7 bucks for priority mail and then put it inside a padded envelope for 75 cents...

my arch enemy on line is DAVES WORLD !!!! :evil: they also have outrageous prices and always try to force you to buy vintage g.i joes with file cards just so they can charge you the extra 20 bucks for the figure. i don't need 20 file cards for cobra soldiers, it's gonna say they same thing on all of them anyway. :evil: i've even tried going to the store in person (it's located in houston) and they'll have buckets and buckets of joes in ziplock bags and when you pick the ones you want they always say"wait, i think i have the file card in the back", and if they find it they always add on an extra 10 bucks atleast for the figure. and if you say you don't want it he won't sale you the figure at all! :evil:

i've also bought from BRIAN'S TOYS and they also charged me extra for an 84' duke because of the file card but when i got the item it was the file card for the tiger force duke! :evil: the worst experiance and my last is when they charged me $35.00 for a tomahawk and when it came in it didn't have any propellers, no wind shield,only one machine gun, no seats , and none of the detachable wings, but they did give missles though @*- ..... i just charged it to the game as a lesson learned and i know longer deal with them

Hi, back to the boards. I agree with what you have to say. The prices of Brians Toys MOC joes are way to high. I've seen the same figures sell for far less from other dealers. However, Brians Toys does have a lot of rare and hard to find MOC joes for sale that a lot of places don't. And buying from them does give you the piece of mind of not being ripped off; like on ebay. But 700.00 dollars for MOC Firefly? That's really too expensive. Also, have you ever thought of the fact that MOC joes (especially the older ones) are in high demand, and that what drives the prices up now-a-days? One off my friends and fellow G.I. Joe collector stated that about three years ago, he started to collect MOC joes when a lot of people really weren't into collecting them, and he only paid 150.00 for MOC. Have you ever thougt that the reason Brian's Toys prices are so high is that MOC joes are in high demand, and that the prices are being driven up, because there are so many people who aren't sincerely real G.I. Joe fans, and are trying make a fast buck off other peoples interests with MOC joes.

Dave's World has excellent prices on the Takara Transformer re-releases. I've never checked the price of their Joe figures though.

That sucks about the filecards. It doesn't sound right, either. I wonder if they've ever heard the expression "The Customer comes First!"?

MOC Joes may be in high demand, but that doesn't mean people should pay outrageous prices for them. Check out TheStoreon44.com, they have MOC figures and they don't try to rip you off. In fact, the prices are great. :)

Here is my bad Brians Toys experience: I was looking for MOC guys and came across a '86 Sci-Fi. It was described as bubble lifting. In my eyes, that means that the glue the factory used came undone. When I recieved it, The portion of the bubble the figure was in was opened, and the gun included was NOT sci-Fi's, but Frostbites! The gun didn't even fit in the package right! I called to complain and they told me tosend it back and they would refund the purchase price. So i figured that it wasn't worth it, as they charged me for shipping AND handling! I can't believe that they actually Charge $2.00 for someone to go to where they keep the figs., and put it in a box! CRAZY!!! I will only do business with them if I can't find the item I am looking for anywhere else!

I've ordered alot from Brianstoys and never had any problems. They had what I was looking for and I got what I ordered. The stuff I ordered was old too. I ordered swivle arm versions of Hawk, Grunt, Short-Fuze,Flash, Zap. No problems with any of them.