Whatcha Think

kidmold

Ok lets have some fun,

What do you think of a theme limited edition Joe pack?

Something like a Duke vrs Cobra Commander Underwater set

Picture a New Duke done with the Duke head and a Wet Suit body in a pack with 3-5 wetsuits all painted in Grey with Yelow treatments.

Then..

A Cobra Pack that features Cobra Comander done with a Cobra Commander head and the current Cobra Morey body in a pack with 3-5 Moreys all painted Blue with red Treatments.

Questions...

1) would this intrerest you

2) would you buy it?

a) If it cost $19.95 per set

B) If it cost $29.95 per set

3) would the production numbers mean anything to you?

a) if it were limited to less than 5,000 of each set

B) if it were limited to 10,000 of each set

4) would you car if it was classic figures produced by Funskool, but with ugraded packaging?

5) would it matter if it were available..

a) only on ebay?

B) through your current Hobby Joe distributors and a new web based distributors?

Have fun,

Fred

Theme packs are what toy companies do when they're desperate for something (anything) new. It's sad, and I won't have any part of it.

On a side note, I'm not an aquatics fan myself. Urban, desert, then jungle... Water comes after circus and snow.

Tom

Replace Duke with Hawk, and I might consider it.

Though Id rather see characters that either havent been seen for a while or new ones, with more creative frankenstining of existing parts.

Like if you want an underwater theme use Tracker, Deep Six or Topside versus, say, a higher ranking Cobra underwater villain. Like an Undertow Leader or something.

I'd much rather see a multipack using cobra soilders. Either EXACT replicas of the original or a new sculpt based on the Devil's due Cobra soilder.

that's what i'm saying. And a new sculpt officer pack! and how about a neo-viper pack? with 0-ring and fixed left arm? they could make them a shiny black with grey armour or just the regular version, either way would rock!!!!

I would buy it. But mainly just to meet my own standards as a completest. My only gripe is that it's hard to have an underwater battle set up on a bookcase shelf.

Not to mention that I keep hoping that the qualty standards will to up on the 3 3/4 line. When you mention Funskol, I think of down.

V

Exclusive only are ok but suck cause not everyone has the stores aren't located in all the states...

Then those people are stupid for not having the right stores near them. What's wrong with people these days?

Exclusive only are ok but suck cause not everyone has the stores aren't located in all the states...

Then those people are stupid for not having the right stores near them. What's wrong with people these days?

So you are calling me stupid... :-?

here is a perfect example of our nature on this board and as joe fans in general. someone comes up with an idea, and the majority shoots it down.

i would submit that no matter what hasbro comes up with in the future, be it a heavy duty repaint or a classic cobra officer/cobra trooper 5 pack this board can proudly be one of the first places to come to, to hear all the complaining about what hasbro should have done differently. congrats.

Just so we are all on the same page, HASBRO has shot these ideas down in the US. They won't talk about anything like this, but there are more than 1 way to skin a a cat.

The packs would need to be sort of like the BAT and convention pack in the way that there are a number of the same figure in the pack as to off set the setup time for production.

Funskool may be the only way to get it done but quaility is always only about money, You get what you pay for.

So keep the ideas coming.

Have fun,

Fred

snackbar everyone shot this down becouse it is just honestly not that good of an idea. I'm realy sorry and all but this idea looks to be made by someone who is real young or inexperinced with joes. No offense if you aren't k? Duke isn't a water joe.

And numbes: it would also be stupid to move just so they can get near a tru. So be nice.