Joe Vs. Cobra 2 packs for *5.00*

Phanstar

Hey guys... Just a heads up... I stopped by a Family Dollar Store the other day while waiting on some friends to meet me next door for lunch... Was just casually hoping to find a stocking stuffer or something for my Fiance when much to my suprise I came around the corner to see HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of Joe Vs Cobra 2 pack figs for 5 BUCKS!!! They were all wave 1.25 and 1.5 They had TONS and I mean TONS of green vipers and blue alley vipers... Definately a good thing for army builders out there!! 10 vipers for fiifty bucks!!!

Anyways thought I would pass that along.... Has anyone else been noticing a LOT of wave 1.25 and 1.5 resurfacing at other retailers? Ive noticed that all most all the department and toy stores in my town suddenly have a whole fresh supply of these earlier waves.

Phanstar

Anyways thought I would pass that along....  Has anyone else been noticing a LOT of wave 1.25 and 1.5 resurfacing at other retailers? Ive noticed that all most all the department and toy stores in my town suddenly have a whole fresh supply of these earlier waves.

Phanstar

DDD has stated that when retailers order more stock, they get those assortments if there is nothing else available.

hell yeah i found tons of green vipers and a sh-t load of alley vipers at family dollar the puzzles are cool i stocked up on the vipers alley vipers and walmart you guys know how they meet any competitors prices well i sort of scammed kmart and showed them a reciept for wm jvc and they sold me the 3 packs for six bucks hahahah suckers thats what hasbro gets but mos def family dollar has the hook up