GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CURENTLY RELEASED TOYS!!!

JayC

Go here to vote for your favorite curently released toys:

http://americandreamcomics.com/top/voter.php

and if there is a curent released toy you dont see on the list then go here and let us know what it is. Remeber it has to be a toy that was released within the last month or so.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/bb/view...wforum.php?f=34

GO VOTE FOR TRAPJAW!!!

i know this isnt the motu forum, but theres enuf ppl here that collect both. i was tempted to [put in that shipwreck/bat 2 pack, but ive been dying to get this trap jaw fig forever and he just rules all to hell. so he got my vote.

i voted for DR. DOOM. i have both trap jaw and dr.doom and i probably like doom better because i think it's cool that they finally made a figure revealing his face. plus he comes with a stand that's made like a tower of a castle that you can mount on your wall which i've done and it looks so badass. plus i'm a sucka' for articulation :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Cpt Picard: of course i have trap jaw! i would be insane right now if i hadnt found him by now. he rules!

i got lucky and found trap jaw and triclops within two days, one at WM and the other at TRU!! it was the last of either one on the shelf.

If I collected he man I woulda considered myslef lucky yesterday. At TRU I found Teela. At a WM I found Trapjaw, Tri Clops, Orko, and Mek a Nek. First Time I had seen any of them. They are very cool looking.

If I collected he man I woulda considered myslef lucky yesterday. At TRU I found Teela. At a WM I found Trapjaw, Tri Clops, Orko, and Mek a  Nek. First Time I had seen any of them. They are very cool looking.

i was at TRU about two weeks ago and this old lady had the last Teela in her hand!! she was on her cell phone trying to figure out which figures she weanted to buy to the other person on the phone. i was soooo tempted to snatch it out of her basket while she wasn't looking :lol: but as luck would have it she decided against Teela and put her back and as soon as she droped it i grabed it and tucked her under my arm. the lady looked at me like i was insane :lol: my girlfriend just started laughing and saying i was crazy. i don't care man, there's know telling when i would ever get a chance to buy Teela without paying 10 bucks more and plus shipping charges for her :wink:

LOL Chazz, no offense buddy but if I saw a big black guy with tattoos run up to a girly toy, tuck it under his arm and run away giggling I'd probably look at you like you were crazy too! :wink: @-@

Tom

LOL Chazz, no offense buddy but if I saw a big black guy with tattoos run up to a girly toy, tuck it under his arm and run away giggling I'd probably look at you like you were crazy too!  :wink:  @-@  

Tom

:lol: :lol: i guess you owed me that one you jerk!! @-@ :lol:

#--- TOM-1

but i never claimed i was "big", i'm only about 5ft 8" and 145 lbs, shoot, that old lady was bigger than me, that's probably the only reason i didn't steal Teela out of her basket because i didn't wanna get a beat down in front of my girl :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hey but i'm not shame man, i've done some crazy stuff to get TOYS :)- well you know how i'm a maintanance man at an aptartment complex, right? well i was fixing this dudes closet door and i noticed he had all this RAH stuff plus snake mountain and a bunch of other 80' s toys. but they were cramped up in his closet like he didn't care about them so i had a feeling he would sale them, the only problem he wasn't home to ask!

so two days go by and i keep thinking about this dudes toys and i didn't want to knock on his door and ask him because he might think i was snooping through his things. so what i did was think of this plan to make him come to me, i made fliers for his whole building that said "wanted: TOYS FROM THE 80's; g.i joe.masters of the universe, transformers, etc. will purchase please call if intrested" so what i did was make it seem random since everybody in his building got a flier and i doubt he would of checked the whole property to see who else got one 8)

he called a day later and i was able to strike a killer deal with him. he noticed i did work for the property but he never put it together that i saw the stuff he had already. anit i clever? :wink:

Chazz, that is outstanding. Good work my friend!

In fact I ran into a bit more different situation by accident. You see, the son of my brother's friend (confused yet?) came over once and saw that I had Tunnel Rat and the SLAM vehicle out in the living room. He looked at them and says "Yeah, I have a couple of Joes, I have to look for them." I just said cool and thought that he wouldn't have much.

To my amazement, I went to his house a few weeks later and hit the motherlode. I ended up buying his collection for only 150. He had most of the Joe line from 83 to 89. He even saved filecards and catalogs to most of the figures. But that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hopefully such an opportunity rises again. 8)

HEEEEY what's up D33 ?!?!?! :D , how ya' been?

yeah i gotta agree that sweet deals don't come often bud. most people are trying to get over any way they can however they can. i think the best toy this month is defiantely the12" PUNISHER from MARVEL STUDIOS but good luck finding a deal on that one. the 12" BLADE II from MARVEL STUDIOS is a close second and i heard it's going to be even harder to find and will eventualy be worth more. right now on ebay it sales for more out of the punisher and wolverine. i got all 3 but i defiantely made sure i got blade because i still kick myself for not getting the figures from the first movie. :x there expensive as hell right now. that's the thing about collecting toys, you never know what's gonna go up in value :-?

Doing ok Chazz! Couldn't be better!

As for the Punisher 12", I never even knew it came out this month! :o Where can I find one? I am sure that in this town, there isn't going to be a specialty store selling them because the stores here suck a$$.

Don't worry though man, with patience and persistence, you will find those Blade figures. You'll be walking around somewhere then...BAM! There they are. But the MARVEL figure that I am most looking forward to is the Black Cat figure. Nice sculpt on that one!!! :o

As for the Punisher 12", I never even knew it came out this month! :o  Where can I find one?

hey D33

the cheapest i've seen them was at KBTOYS and you can order them from there site. i can't believe you can't find them in california, i just knew they would be easy as hell to find them out there if i was able to buy them in houston. usually we get everything late. as a matter of fact i pre ordered mines but i saw them in 3 diffrent stores before i even got mines! i was pissed off too because i could have bought them without paying shipping cost and still get them quicker.

that Black Cat does look awesome though! :o but what i'm really looking forward to next month is that batman and robin box set and GL guy gardner from dc direct, can't wait for those buddy!! :)-

Hmmm, I must look and wait here in San Diego for the Punisher. If not, I will see if I can order from the site. If that doesn't occur, maybe the Comic Con.But San Diego has been weird in terms of getting new figures. But maybe I am not looking hard enough?! It's cool. Good things come to those who wait.

What do you think about the Wolverine figure? He looks interesting, especially with that outfit.

Thanks for the info man!!! :)

What do you think about the Wolverine figure? He looks interesting, especially with that outfit.  

Thanks for the info man!!!   :)

Wolverine would be so awesome if it wasn't for a couple of things, i don't know if you play with your toys or you only display but if you do mess around with them you will find it is very difficult to switch out his hands from the claw ones to the ones that hold weapons. when i try to switch them out there very hard to do and it seems like you are gonna break the little peg that inserts in the holes. so i just leave the claws in all the time because i don't want to take a chance and break them. it's a shame though because he comes with two badass guns and a belt loaded with accessories but i'll never be able to put them in his hand :( that's the main thing that throws me off about wolvie but another annoying thing is that one pants leg is wider than the other and that leg you can't pull his pant leg over the boot and it has to rest at the top of his boot. that just looks dorky to me :-?

don't get me wrong he's a great looking figure and would make an awesome display piece for you but if you are buying for action than punisher is your man :)