elven archer vs berserker urk-hai

LORD OF LOTHLORIEN

Hey guys sorry Ihave not stopped by to say hello but I've been busy doing my christmas shopping.But Ialso bought my own christmas gift for myself.I bought all three two towers series three packs.The best is archer vs urk hai you have got to get this one .The archer is soooooo kewl he also has a sword on his back he can hold he is simple but has great detail and a far out helmet. But the kewl one is berserker urk hai he looks small in his package but we are fooled he is quite tall and holds his sword like a knight,buuuuuut I have saved the best for last and just a little advice they should have packaged him not wearing the helmet.He is very scary his ears stick out and his mouth looks real aside from the stupid hand prints on him.(looks like he was attacked by finger painting kindergarten kids.Trust me you will like his face ,its not stupid like the rest of the urk hai are.also my little six year old sister would like me to inform ya'll that the urk hai wear no under wear and she thinks its gross.any how off the subject if ya'll geta chance to buy lady death alive from dark alliance she was an exclusive when you would buy a case she is a very pretty figure witha head full of rooted hair not two strands like mcfarlane does.see ya around.bye

• 3 weeks later...

That does it for me. I just picked up Legolas, Gandalf the White and Aragorn with the Horse-which I cant open till xmas. Legolas I did open and he is great-of all the figures he doesnt have any sword swinging push button. All I can say is leave the transparent plastic band on the sword sheath hanging from Legolas's belt-I took it off and regret it now b/c the plastic tunic bows out if you do not have the sheath pressing down per the rubber band. But Legolas is my favorite of them all.

I did want to ask if you found just the single of the Elven Archer with shield. I will probably get the 2-pack but I want to build an Elven army-maybe I should just buy the 2-pack and build both armies at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...

I raked in Legolas, Theodan, The berserker two pack, and the uruk warrior two pack for christmas. The two packs are awesome and especailly that berserker yer all talkin of. Only thing with the archer is the helmet is rather loose and doesn't stay on very well. Plus, they really gotta perfect the shooting arrow feature on these. It's such an awesome feature but just doesn't work because the notch for knocking the arrow is too wide, hence the arrow always falls out.

I have a whole bunch of figs now thx to a comic shop in Amsterdam which had 30% off of every item there. So i got some more TTT stuff. I now have:

- Easterling.

- Faramir (sheath belt kinda warped).

- Legolas (the best after the Easterling).

- Théoden.

- Grima Wormtongue.

- Gondorian Ranger (boooooooring!).

- Elven Archer (arrow shooting works fine) & Berserker Uruk-hai (chinstrap broke).

- Pippin & Ugluk.

- Merry & Grishnakh.

- Treebeard (this fig is HUGE!!! Get him!).

And i also got an extra FOTR Gimli & Uruk-hai set since the first Gimli sucked and i really coulden't wait any longer.

8)

• 3 weeks later...

i found a few ttt figures at my local tru. they are:

esterling

legolas(last one)

aragorn

sauraman

uruk hai elven archer pack

i saw the other two twin packs at a specialty store, and i'd say the uruk hai elven archer is by far the best one

i found a few ttt figures at my local tru. they are:

esterling :roll:

legolas(last one) :)

aragorn

sauraman

uruk hai elven archer pack

no sign of gandalph :cry:

i saw the other two twin packs at a specialty store, and i'd say the uruk hai elven archer is by far the best one :wink: