Favorite Company

TheNight

Favorite Company  

1. 1. Favorite Company

• DC
    • Marvel
    • Dreamwave

Marvel for me too, i am gonna start getting back into , i'm set it to get a job in a couple of days and i think it's done gonna be spent on trying to catch me up on some of my fav tittles: avengers, thor, thunderbolts.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although Marvel is making alot of titles these days that I really dig (USM, Ultimates , New X-men , UXM etc) I had to vote DC. I used to be a Marvel Zombie but I converted to DC because after reading Marvel for a good ten or so years the characters have hardly changed at all. Im a sucker for character development and Marvel sorely lacks in that department IMO.

I really hate how characters dont age hardly at all in Marvel , with DC you get to see heroes grow up atleast albiet slowly e.g Nightwing.

DC all the way baby!

I don't quite know how how to describe it, but DC characters seem to me more....legendary, iconic, grandios. DC characters like Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman demand respect unlike your run of the mill Marvel characters.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris here...

Definitely Marvel for me - although the most recent superhero comic I own is from about 1994 (I'm definitely more of a back issues man!), I own a heck of a lot more Marvel comics than DC. :)

Take care... :)