Your opinion on the most coolest character in all comics

Dark Primus

there are some many that are great yet they too all have there faults. I am very partail to captain america, thor, hawkeye, batman, and wait,... i think i thought of it:

Magneto! the only reason he is a villian is becouse of this cruel world, he should have been one of the greatest hero's of all time!

• 1 month later...

Doom has always brought me so much joy.

I like to think his "hideous facial scarring" was actually just a small scar or something, until he put the red hot mask on. It makes him so much crazier and more egotistical if he snaps because of a tiny scar.

Serious man. Who else has become Cosmically Powered on more than one occasion? Hell, his Doombots were even smart enough to try that path. And at the root of it, he's just a genius who thinks it's his right (and it is) to rule lesser beings.

Just for those who don't follow much, he's making Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America fight in a couple months, then returning in all his glory to menace the FF once more. He needs to kill Richards once and for all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spiderman, the Silver Surfer, and Kyle Rayner Green Lantern...hey, I prefer my superheroes as human as possible(excluding the Surfer, I know he's alien...and really, really shiny for that matter).

Id have to say imo someone from the batman family would be the coolest , I mean in worlds dominated by thousands of meta characters they are just regular humans. Nightwing would be my pick for the bunch because he has the smarts of Batman but still has emotion and isnt so omnipotent.

• 1 month later...

Ditto to Magneto and Batman!

Magneto has to be one of the most interesting, fully developed bad guys of all time. It's hard not to agree with him oftentimes, and I find that scary and intriguing.

Batman is so awesome simply because he's been given several different winning personalities over the years. I love the dark, haunted man in the shadows living in the memory of his parents' death, the angry vigilantee who continually comes dangerously close to crossing the line between hero and mad man, the dark detective who's mind works faster than even Sherlock Holmes', the uncertain father leading Robin after Robin down a path that he often doubts, and the campy self-rightious flake of the 1960s who headed an entire Bat Family, including Robin, Bat Girl, Catwoman, and even Bat Dog! Batman's had more personalities than DC titles!

Also, lemme throw in Sprite from the Uncanny X-Men days of yore. A funny, high-spirited kid who managed to bring youth and comedy to a tired and down trodden team without becoming annoying (hard balance to achieve). In many ways, she rescued the X-Men team and comic from a major depressive rut. she also had the coolest mutant power of all time: the ability to phase through solid matter. Can't wait to see her in X-Men 2 next week!

Good call on Archangel. Though I haven't kept up with the X-titles since the 90s, I thought Archangel's character really hit a high point during the X-Cutioner's Song, where he really regained a sense of good ol' Warren Worthington III again (this time a bit more serious and haunted) but still had to deal with the angel of death tendencies Apocalypse had given him.