Star Trek Legos------What would you like to see

Tristan

Not yet, but I keep on hoping. Does anyone know anyone at Lego who can comment on this? The Star Wars line is oh so popular, why not Star Trek? If any line needs a boost it is this one. I like what AA is putting out but the figure lineup is short to begin with and why they went to 7 inch figures is beyond me. Legos have always done well, the only lines I have seen that werent that popular were Rock Raiders and Mission to Mars, other than that, everything else pretty much sell.

I would like to think that the following sets and figures be made--

TOS

1-Bridge playset with all bridge crew

2-Shuttlecraft Galileo with a couple of red shirts ready to make the ultimate sacrifice.

3-transporter playset

4-engineering playset with Mr Scott

5-Enterprise with opening shuttlebay doors and shuttlecraft appropriately scaled.

TMP

1-Enterprise 1701-A w/shuttle to scale

2-bridge playset

3-Khan and crew on Reliant bridge

4-Reliant

5-Shuttlecraft w/Sulu

6-dry dock w/shuttlepod

7-shuttlepod w/scott and kirk

8-Klingon D-7

9-Klingon bridge and crew

TNG/Nemesis

1-bridge playset with crew

2-shuttlecraft-3 different versions

3-aliens-klingons, romulans, borg-with appropriate shuttle or display scene--ie borg alcove

4-engineering, sickbay, transporter room playsets

5-Nemesis versions of bridge playset, figures ships and shuttlecraft.

DS9

1-OPS with ops crew

2-Runabout shuttle

3-Defiant bridge and crew

4-Promenade/Quark's playset

5-Trials and tribulations figures

6-Bajoran shuttle

7-Jem hedar attack craft

8-Jem hedar attack crew

9-DS9 with multiple types of starships to dock-federation, klingon, cardassian etc

VOY

1-bridge playset and crew

2-Speedboat shuttle with crew of 2

3-Delta Flyer with crew of 3

4-aliens-

5-Borg alcove and figures

6-Voyager with scale shuttle

Enterprise

1-bridge and crew

2-shuttlepod with 2 figures

3-playsets for engineering and hangar and sick bay

4-NX-01---

5-Vulcan shuttle and figs and needlepoint ship

There is so much one could do with this property its almost scary. A couple of people on the AA message board have also asked about a starship creator type toy-basically you build your own starship with variations to the nacelles, the secondary and primary hull. Although this has been done with South Bend Enterprise, I think the idea has merit and it should definately not be throw out. Legos would be perfect for this.

Well, that's all for now. If you want to add your own ideas please do so, and if anyone knows where I can get a Point of Contact to ask about Trek Legos then by all means email me or post it here.