Rattlers are at TRU in Times Square NYC

Beach Head

For all you New Yorkers and visitors to NYC. I just got back from TRU in Times Square, and picked up a Rattler. They still have a few more left. I don't like the colors too much, but for $19.99 its not too bad and I'm gonna try and add a Version 1 Rattler Turret to it so that it can have a canopy in the back. It'll be another vehicle for my "Mean Dog" to shoot down.

hey all, i just wanted to say that i bought two rattlers today and i must say it rocks!! i love it. the colors are very cool and the missles are just fine. it looks great with the rest of the figures:D also you can take off the soundattack if you dont want to have it on. i do miss the canopy on the back gunner, but.....eh, what are gonna do. overall i have to say nice job.

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE