anywhere online to find downloadable episodes and movie?

carlmule

Try www.winmx.com. It's a file-swapping program, like Kazaa. I always get several hits on various GI Joe episodes. Since I have a phone modem I've only been able to download a couple large pieces of some eps (cause it takes forever), and unfortuantley, the ones I've downloaded are pretty bad quality. :-?

There are almost always hits for GI Joe the Movie. It's something like 460 megabytes, though... so I hope you have a nice speedy connection! ;)

My older brother says www.imesh.com is another great file-swapping program. The only catch is that you'll get a whole bunch of pop-up ads with it. I haven't dl'd it cause I hate having to constantly close pop-up ads, but according to my brother it has tons and tons of users, and GI Joe eps, more likely than not.

Hope that helps! :)

Hi, responding to your post. That should be easy. All you have to do is find someone on the net that has G.I.Joe cartoon episodes on video CD. Also a friend of mine has a hacker program that can find anything he wants; all he has to do it type in what he wants and it will find it for him. Hope this helps.

thanks! the problem though, is that i have a mac, and kazaa and imesh don't work for macs :o any other suggestions? if anyone has the movie or episodes also, i'm open to file transfer.... carlmule is my screen name on AIM and errandjones@hotmail.com is the email. thanks!

• 2 years later...

I always wondered if there was anywhere to see the DIC episodes (Operation Dragonfire, at least) too?

I`ve tried a few searches with no success yet tho.

I knopw they are bad, but my curiosity is kicking in, as I`ve never seen them.

Any ideas...?

Decky.

I always wondered if there was anywhere to see the DIC episodes (Operation Dragonfire, at least) too?

I`ve tried a few searches with no success yet tho.

I knopw they are bad, but my curiosity is kicking in, as I`ve never seen them.

Any ideas...?

Decky.

i would like to have thouse episodes at the top of my list is Operation Dragonfire

um.. get them on DVD lol

Rhyno (that was the company, right?) is just asking for people to download episodes, considering how expensive their DVD sets were. I mean, $90 CAD plus tax (which is 15% up here) is ridiculous, considering I can get the Family Guy or Batman DVD sets for about $35. I would be more than happy to buy GI Joe sets at that price.

The only place I've found 'em online was at torrent sites, but I couldn't find many of them.