GIJoe Vs Cobra Wave 5 Vehicle Pics Are Up

JayC

these new vehicles really are pretty cool.i've seen these pics before and the more i see em' the more i like em' ?? little rounder then they should be but not half bad! im just wondering if they are going to put a driver with the Smokescreen or not??? i hope its a new clutch man that would rock!! :)-

TM

What ever happened to the road rebel? is it cancled? I kinda hope so.

I'm guessing the purple guy might be Grunt in spear gear lol.

For grunt i will buy the rollie pollie

I too wonder if the other vehicles come with drivers? i actualy like them. It is true that the smokescreen lookes a little rounded and is from the g.i.joe electronic vehicle line but it still looks pretty good.

THE LOGO! Ack it's horrible on them, it nearly ruins them.

Let me just say...

Thank God for Chap Mei!!! :)-

This is the best they could come up with after the NAC? :roll:

man, these vehicles really suck. Whoever designed them needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY. These are the worst piece of crap toys I have ever seen in an action figure toy line. Ugh. Stupid PlaySkool rejects.

They look like GiJoe has started a little tikes toy line, like the Star Wars ones that just came out a while ago. Except the StarWars kiddie toys are actually more detailed than these GvC vehicles.

Anybody still think GvC compares to RAH? Sit this little stealth bomber next to the Phantom Stealth from RAH. Yeah, GvC is really good :roll:

man, these vehicles really suck. Whoever designed them needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY. These are the worst piece of crap toys I have ever seen in an action figure toy line. Ugh. Stupid PlaySkool rejects.

They look like GiJoe has started a little tikes toy line, like the Star Wars ones that just came out a while ago. Except the StarWars kiddie toys are actually more detailed than these GvC vehicles.

Anybody still think GvC compares to RAH? Sit this little stealth bomber next to the Phantom Stealth from RAH.  Yeah, GvC is really good :roll:

I always like to see the glass as half full! the silver lining in the cloud. its a spy plane, doesnt have to be big. i think it looks pretty neat.and no sharp corners to put my eye out :) nut i too really loved the phantom stealth with ...uhm..eer...whats his name! a classic vehicle to be sure!

TM

I loved the Night Attack Chopper and had high hopes for the following vehicles but these things are awful.

The only one I'll be getting is the one with Grunt...for the Grunt figure

Not to be rude but anyone looking at these pictures and saying these vehicles are ok or neat or good has got to be insane. Have they forgotten what GI Joe is? These toys look like ridiculous cheap knock offs with no realism or detail whatsoever. NO THANK YOU hasbro. Clam34 is absolutely right. Those things suck. I cant even begin to count the ways they suck... off scale. Ugly, rounded looks, no detail, disgusting logo. This is not GI Joe. Simple as that. Fortunately for me there are still plenty of great GI JOE toys made from the 80s through the 90s for me to collect because I have news for you guys... GI Joe has been discontinued... This stuff they are calling GI Joe is an insulting parody of what once was....

:evil: I really doubt that Hasbro gives a crap about the vehicles. They'll probably release a couple good ones and the rest are going to be crap. This guy from Hasbro I met over at the San Diego comic con, told me that it wasn't a big priority(vehicles) and the biggest vehicle we were gonna see for a long time was the night attack chopper. And now that I think about it, it's true because look at the friggin' tonka toys they are labeling as g.i.joe, they are just inferior. It really shows their effort, right? Early next year we get a repaint of the night attack chopper in desert camo. And "maybe" another mobat repaint!!!!???? as a TRU exclusive.

Just imagine how some of us feel about having those so called ''vehicles" as part of the cool brand that is ARAH. Because that's what it is, even if some people call it the GVC line. Isn't it based on old characters?.....well, like I was saying to top it off, we get that horrid logo slapped all over the new tonkas!!!!!!!!

Not very appealing overall, except for the clutch figure!!!!!