Wild Weasel What You See Is Not What You Get!!!!

JayC

Ok I just got my Cobra Rattler in the mail today from Amazon. I scope out the back of the box and what do I see but this really cool looking Wild Weasel figure. Basically a total new uper body sculpt. Im like yeah this is a more fitting figure for the Weasel though still no o-ring. When I turn it around what do I see in the box. THe same sorry figure that was shown on Amazon. My question, where is this figure pictures on the back of the box?

Man! that wild weasal rocks! much better than neo weasal. I too hope that we will get this fig in a two pack soon but i doubt it, where would they stick the spy gear? :cry:

It would be great with a wild bill repaint or an ACE!

wow, look at all the trouble they went throught to put Sound Attack on that thing. I have never seen wires and stuff hanging from a Gijoe vehicle. It look like you might be able to just do away with the whole sound attack feature on the plane. Why sound attack? Do the new figures even come with sound attack anymore?

They could have made a great version of the Rattler and charged 30 bucks for it, instead of 20. Plus they would have saved money by making less changes and dropping sound attack.

If I can get some old canopies from the RAH rattler, I might get a new rattler.

yeah clam i agree with you here, the sound attack was pointless crap, it should have had a conapy, and the paint scheme isn't that great. and the wild weasal tease on the back, i've been thinking about that for awhile,... arg.

All suprised by this turn of events, please raise your hand.

*Raise*

I think Ill save my $20 and get the WIZARD 2-pack instead. At least I'll get a couple fairly sturdy classic figures FREE from Sound Attack and "Grudge Match" cards. (Though there IS that horrid new logo on them)

I actually might get one. If the old canopy can be put on the back, and the sound tech is removable, it really is not that bad. Sure the color is not great, but I can always overlook bad colors compared to crappy toys. The new rattler may be savable.

No rattler for me... If I were ever to come across a good canopy from a vintage rattler I would use it to repair one of my classic rattlers... Much rather have it... It looks WAY better... How can you sacrifice vintage parts to try to repair a BRAND NEW toy... brand new toys shouldnt need repair. Hasbro can keep this one.

No rattler for me... If I were ever to come across a good canopy from a vintage rattler I would use it to repair one of my classic rattlers... Much rather have it... It looks WAY better... How can you sacrifice vintage parts to try to repair a BRAND NEW toy... brand new toys shouldnt need repair.  Hasbro can keep this one.

I agree with you there. But I don't have a vintage Rattler, a TigerRat, or an A10 Thunderbolt. I don't have any Rattler molds.

So getting a new one might be okay. I would buy an old one, but I can never find a complete one in good shape for under 50 bucks.