My Night Attack Copter Finally Has A Pilot

JayC

I don't know about you guys but I love they new figure's. I personally Think the new figures are better in some was. You don't have to worry about their fingers breaking of when you put a weapon in their hand. I think the GvC wave4 Duke and wave3 black Snake Eyes are the best versons of those characters so far with more articulation. Plus They are unique, and not cast from the same mold shape. Their more detailed

I don't know about you guys but I love they new figure's. I personally Think the new figures are better in some was. You don't have to worry about their fingers breaking of when you put a weapon in their hand. I think the GvC  wave4 Duke and wave3 black Snake Eyes are the best versons of those characters so far with more articulation. Plus They are unique, and not cast from the same mold shape. Their more detailed

In some ways i agree with you. JvC has alot of possitive things going for it. and i too like that the fingers wont break off of course,some of them cant even hold there weapons?? but that looks like its been fixed. i say we give hasbro some time they seem to be fixing the problems. as for a bald wild bill? hasbro could never get this right hawk,duke,lowlite all major figures and the hair color was always wrong! this problem has been around for a long time it aint new! this new line is barely a year old we have to give it time. i know thats hard to do! trust me,

for me i just love the look of the new figures its fresh! the RAH figures were getting alittle stale (imo) i think in a couple years we'll all be sayin "im glad i stuck it out! these new figures rule!" well something like that anyway?????

TM

You don't have to worry about their fingers breaking of when you put a weapon in their hand.  

Plus They are unique, and not cast from the same mold shape. Their more detailed

You don't have to worry about their thumbs breaking because they can't hold weapons in the first place. :roll:

And I think that the "unique" desing of each figure is a bad thing. The new figures have serious proportion problems. Some are almost realistic, some are like a Disney cartoon, and some figures look like mutants. Having a uniform figure making process is a good thing. This line really needs consistency.

i'm with halfrican and tm but it is true some figs can't hold there weapons and that realy pisses me off! a bild wild bill doesn't as much but if wild bill was your fav i guess i can understand. I would be pissed if they started making snake eyes without a mask and he could talk again and wore cameo!

and as for ww3 i think about the big picture of the world alot but toys help to distract me wich can be a good thing, but i get postivily distracted, this are cool, not another oh crap.