My Night Attack Copter Finally Has A Pilot

JayC

I found all of wave 4 today at my local TRU in NoVa. I now have a Wild Bill figure to pilot my Night Attack Copter. Now all I need is the Cobra Rattler I ordered on Amazon today to get here so I can have a real dog fight. I like the new Fanf but is just not a real match for the NAC.

lucky you! man i still haven't got all of wave 3 this is gonna kill me. People flying there nac's around with good pilots and what do i got? big ben. arg,...

but good for you, i hope i get that lucky

The Black Snake-Eyes seems to be shipping in greater numbers with wave 4 because the TRU I found the wave 4 figures had a decent number of Black Snake-Eyes. I think Duke and Shipwrek are my favorite from this batch. This Duke is alot better than the one in wave 1 though the helmet is stupid. Shipwrek is also cool but the guns they gave him dont fit in his holster. Wild Bill, Ripper and Dart are pretty decent to and the new BAT isnt bad but I like the orginal better.

are we gonna start this again? i think a bald wild bill is fine, people go bald, change hairstyles and customes. But your opinion is your yours and mine is mine.

That's wrong! Your opinion should be like MINE!

Seriously though, I like the bald look for Wild Bill. I'm sure his hair just hindered is piloting. Maybe that's why he always wore his hat. You can't expect a man to wear a hat all the time.

I found all of wave 4 today at my local TRU in NoVa. I now have a Wild Bill figure to pilot my Night Attack Copter. Now all I need is the Cobra Rattler I ordered on Amazon today to get here so I can have a real dog fight. I like the new Fanf but is just not a real match for the NAC.

Hey JayC, don't forget about "Flint", who's also a copter pilot. What I did was use the "Wild Bill" that came with my Locust and I have him piloting the NAC and I took the Flint from my Desert Striker and have him piloting the Locust. Try it out you guys. That Flint and The Locust match beautifully together. I don't feel that Flint should be driving the Desert Striker, but instead be in a copter like he loves, and providing air support for his fellow Joes when they go on those dangerous commando missions.

I still need a Night Attack Chopper.. From what I hear it's great.. But, I'm having trouble finding one.. My TRU hasn't had any, not in Kay Bee either.. I really got to find a Wal-Mart near me.. I got all the other vehicles at Kay Bee.. Maybe one will show up there soon..

As for Wild Bill.. I think he looks cool bald.. I like his brown jacket too.

Also.. Are the BAT's worth Army Building? or should I just by 2 or 3..? I plan on building the Neo-Vipers.. I got like 10 of the Wave 1 figures already..

The outfit is good. But it looks like someone else entirely wearing them.

And maybe you dont care much about the character but I do. He was one of my favorites. The bald goatee wearing white guy is a CLICHE. It wasnt cool wioth Gung-Ho and it's not cool now. And to not only see him not only getting treated this shabbily but seeing people APPLAUDING such a degradation to a classic character saddens me deeply.

And with this RAH dies a little more, and no one seems to care.

What I need is for Hasbro to treat the line and caracters ith respect. But that's never going to happen now.

And Wild Bill would NEVER shave his head. He didnt do it for the past 20 years, so he wouldnt do it now. He looks HORRIBLE. Roadblock with a big afro and a pic comb would look just as bad. How about it if LADY JAYE shaved her head? Would you be all fired up for that since it's new and k3w1? Would it? How about putting facial tattoos all over Jinx, shes stll the same person so that makes it all right. Lets re-release flash as a woman and say he got a sex change.

What's here is just a pretender claiming to be the classic characters.

Hasbro is Hell bent to destroy a proud 20 legacy (If only inadvertantly) with their stupid market demographics and focus groups.

Quality is dead. RAH is dead. It's all freakin over. And no one cares.

We're on the brink of World War III, and some sick psycho is threating to tear down some more of the City that I live in... And because times have changed, that means " it's all over"? Are you kidding? With everything going on in the world.. there's not one thing that you can think of that makes it "all over" other than Hasbro making a bald Wild Bill?

Everyone's got there own opinions. I loved RAH.. But I love JvC, too. And the fact that you can say" it's all over " over a minor detail on an action figure... Is depressing. My friend.. I hate to tell you.. But it's not " all over ".

We're on the brink of World War III, and some sick psycho is threating to tear down some more of the City that I live in... And because times have changed, that means " it's all over"? Are you kidding? With everything going on in the world.. there's not one thing that you can think of that makes it "all over" other than Hasbro making a bald Wild Bill?

I wasnt referring to just Wild Bill. Wild Bill is just the tip of an iceberg of half-assed quality issues Ive mentioned before. What IS over is any chance that GI Joe can ever truly be as good as it was because people are too willing toi embrace something that COULD be as good, but isnt.

Everyone's got there own opinions. I loved RAH.. But I love JvC, too. And the fact that you can say" it's all over " over a minor detail on an action figure... Is depressing. My friend.. I hate to tell you.. But it's not " all over ".

you have no idea what depressing is, buddy. This was one of the few happy memories of my childhood. And when I see that Hasbro doesnt have the respect for us or RAH that they cant bother to do things RIGHT, that they dont care about us, that all the money we gave them to feed and clothe their families meant absolutely *NOTHING* to them, that theyre tossing us aside like we dont matter one single bit to them...

THAT, my friend, is truly depressing

Myabe it isnt over. But it will truly never begin either at this level. And that is why I say RAH and quality are dead.

He is talking about the real world, and we realy are on the dawn of ww3 and you are whining of a toy where a character just happened to go bald big deal, put your old wild bill head on him and shut up geeze...

Umm, I don't think we are on the brink of ww3. We all know how this will play out if it does go far enough. We will bomb Iraq a bunch of times with some other countries help, they will lose. and things will go back to the way they have been for the past 10 years.

And besides, to say that somebody has a problem because they complain about toys while "we are on the brink of ww3" is rediculous. I honestly can say that I do not worry about ww3 at all, it doesn't even enter my mind throughout the entire day.

I think it is great that people are able to live their regular lives, including complaining about things that they don't like, when we are in such "drastic times."