Found the new G-Gundam figures

neue zeil

Well some of them anyways.I saw the John Bull(Royal) and Kowloon(Hoah) Gundams but didn't see Pharoah IV(Mummy) and Minaret(Scimitar).What's worse i was hoping Spiegel and Nobel were in this wave but instead they re-released Bolt and Shinning Gundam.Bolt doesn't bother me too much though since I missed it the first time around but dammit I was wanting Spiegel and Nobel(actually I want 5 Nobels for my Sailor Scouts Gundam customs :D).

I found John Bull and Kowloon this morning as well. That was the case breakdown for this assortment. The original 6 plus 3 x Kowloon and John Bull.

Speigel, Pharoah IV, and Minaret all come in a different asstortment. And Skull, Nobel, and Rising are also in their own assortment. So expect cases of 2-3 new figures for the next few months.

hey guys, none of those waves have shown up here yet. :-? which stores did you find them in? so i know where to look and expect to see them. thanks!

diesel

degato, asura saw release a month or two ago along with hyper mode master gundam in the deluxe wave. along with re-released burning gundam and dark army. hehe, as a side note, i have a feeling that asura will be keeping pegs warm along with mandor. i don't think these two are particularly attractive to kids casual g gundam fans, and mostly only diehards and completists will get them.

diesel

wow, that is surprising! it's the same here, target usually gets the gundam figures first, and k-mart the last, if ever. thanks for the heads up, i'll have to go check out my local k-marts. :)

diesel

Neros has been available since the first wave. I did just spot Royal & Haow at KMart of all places today. Hell, they even had some new Star Wars figs I didn't have. Note the use of past tense in that previous statement. :wink: :)-

I'm really thinking about getting the 4 Kings so I can merge them into that Grand Master sucker. Looks awesome.

I've only seen the Royal Gundam wave once so far and they disappeared pretty quickly. I suppose the Media Plays around here has them but they're almost double the cost compared to Target. I'm hoping that they're still shipping more.

Same here! There are loads and loads of Royal and Haow Gundams at the Local KMarts. Although Target hasn't stocked any new figs lately, they have stocked up on the the deluxe Walter and Raven Gundam. It seems like there are more Walter than Raven Gundams.

TRU has many Grand Gundams and if you're lucky you can also get the Dragon Gundam and Maxter Gundam. They seem to be the most popular of the shuffle alliance.

WTF!?!?Where the bloody blue hell did they get the idea of giving him a chainsaw?Okay stupid question considering it's basiclly a lumberjack style gundam.Though I'll admit it does look pretty cool.Also by giving it a chainsaw they should have done the right thing and keep it's origional name instead of calling it Grizzly Gundam.And if they had to change the name why not Lumberjack Gundam?

Originally posted by Neue Ziel:

WTF!?!?Where the bloody blue hell did they get the idea of giving him a chainsaw?

It's a randomly pointless accessory. Much like the Neros Gundam that came with a sheild and an axe that it NEVER had.

As for Borgman's question. The "True Super" Shining Gundam is nothing more than the Shining Gundam with re-painted super mode parts. When it was originally released, the parts were a glittery gray. Ban Dai went back and painted it gold. If you find the waves with Haow and Royal Gundam, you'd find it there.

The "True Super" Shining Gundam is nothing more than the Shining Gundam with re-painted super mode parts. When it was originally released' date=' the parts were a glittery gray.

By the way, have you guys seen some of the prices for the 4.5 figs on ebay? Some of them are outrageous, $24.99 for Dragon Gundam? Cobra Gundam for $35+? With the new series being retelevised, there should be more figs on the racks.

Ebay is hell. Plain and simple.

You've got to remember, things were slowed down a bit thanks to the shipping strike. Ban Dai isn't ready to just start flooding the market with figures (remember man.... STAR WARS!). By controlling the release of new figures by putting 2 or 3 new figures in a case, they keep the money rolling in, and free of peg-warmers.

Ebay is hell.  Plain and simple.  

You've got to remember, things were slowed down a bit thanks to the shipping strike.  Ban Dai isn't ready to just start flooding the market with figures (remember man.... STAR WARS!).  By controlling the release of new figures by putting 2 or 3 new figures in a case, they keep the money rolling in, and free of peg-warmers.

Thanks for the info! It just so happens that I found the Dragon and Maxter at Target over the weekend. These 4.5" figs are simply awesome. UNfortunately, TRU seems to only stock up on the 7.5" and no 7.5" shadow gundam. Walter and Raven are warming up the shelves as well.