Any wizardworld GI JOE message board refugees out there?

Lady Jaye

Ok I was given the word that there alot of old wizardworld members in here? If so please reply! I am totally new to these boards, but you may know my friend who I used to use his name to log onto the now defunct wizardworld boards, the one and only FIREFLY. Yes you read correctly the hot head of the bunch, FIREFLY was my friend. And I would use his computer to talk to some of you guys.

I'm Lady Jaye as you all can see. I am also from Austin. I am a student at the community college. And in the process of transfering soon, very soon to my four year school, hopefully.

I also grew up with all of the toys of the 80's and one of my loves still is GI JOE. Which is why I went to sign up at Devils Due. I saw a familiar name and asked this same question, and got the word that alot of former wizardworld poasters are here. Anyways hope to hear from you all, if your here, and to hear form those who wern't from the old boards as well. :wink:

Oh and I am on several boards now, even though I shouldn't be. :)- You might know me from these boards as well:

rebelscum.com

galactichunter.com

he-man.org

devilsdue.net

and now here!

Oh and I am known as Lady Jaye at all the other boards as well.

See ya.

Hi Lady Jaye! I found your post here! I'm surprised noone saw this before till now. A lot of the old crew is here! hamsterboy, clam34, Devil Bat, Roy is now a moderator known as "Morbo", Snake Eyes 007, and M & M I see here and there.

Yep, I was at the Wizardworld board for a long time. But they got all screwed up so we came here. This place really is much better anyways.

Most of the Wizard People do not post very much anymore. really Roy(Morbo) and myself are the only ones who come alot.

I have never seen M&M here dude?

I see M&M online sometimes and speak to him and Devil Bat every once in awhile. Most of them still post here, but just not as much as you. From speaking to most of them they are not too happy with JvC just like me so that's probably why you rarely see me or them posting on the Joe forums.

I don't know what happened, but they didn't even care enough to return countless emails from me, so I left them. That website sucks. it is always out of date and now they try to make people pay to use the priceguides and other features.

I used to post on a lot of the boards and stuff but then something clicked inside my head and I said... I have no life, no money and no women and I stopped doing it...

All the names I used got removed and then I started posting on the newsgroups and then started posting here and this is the only site I still post on besides the newsgroups...

What happened is that they fired the 3rd partry who was in charge of moderating and taking care of the boards, because Wizard really did keep a distance form it's own site. Then they decided to upgrade the boards all by themselves. Considering they didn't know how to take care of the board since they simply had not been doing it, naturally they completely screwed up the upgrade and trashed the board, putting a bug into the system into it that lost everyone's passwords upon logging in with those passwords. What they were attempting to do was make it to where you couldn't register under multiple accounts, and lost all accounts int he process. Then a hacker struck, and he/she/they did some damage to where it crashed on a regular basis.

Then Wizard, in that determined fighting spirit of theirs, said "I give up" and sold the site to 800America, who's now in charge over it. It seems more stable now with them owning it, but it's still anarchy because there aren't any mods.