GIJoe Vs Cobra Wave 4 Pics Are Up

JayC

I checked out the pictures again and I noticed the link for Ebay and I know most of the time if they are on Ebay from Singapore then they usually hit the States in 2-3 weeks...

Does this mean Wave 4 is around the corner? :-?

I checked out the pictures again and I noticed the link for Ebay and I know most of the time if they are on Ebay from Singapore then they usually hit the States in 2-3 weeks...

Does this mean Wave 4 is around the corner?  :-?

Wave 4 is suppose to hit in November, so I wouldn't be suprised if Hasbro starts shipping wave 4 in a few weeks. Hopefully Hasbro will slow down because alot of stores are skipping waves since they have an abundance of wave 1 and wave 1.5 or they haven't moved all their wave 2 yet (or skipped right to wave 3). Good time to be a joe fan if you got the money.

Nik

overall I think the new line of figures look really good.I really like shipwreck and ripper.My only complaint are the lame weapon assignments.like ripper, he has no gun with a blade attached to it or and thing similar to his original gun.whats a ripper figuer without a cool weapon.oh and iI guess I had one more complaint,moe like a 1/2 complaint...like someone already stated why not name "dart" spirit iron knife???

ARRGH there is a cobra symbol on rippers hat!!!! And here I was trying really hard to find something positive to say for a change, and its ruined.

Oh well.. More money I can save for other things... I guess I should be thanking hasbro really... They have saved me a hundred dollars or more just this year. :)

They look pretty cool.  Dart looks like Sonny Landum from "Predator".

yes! never thought of that. very cool though.

Duke's helmet does look like a pilots one.

i read somewhere before when these pics first arrived that it wasnt a pilot helmet, but a new tactical helmet. maybe? someone have any info on this?

that Duke helmet sucks, as well as most of the figures.

That helmet ruins what would otherwise be a less than impressive duke figure. :)

This sucks, that sucks. Hoo-boy, screw the glass being half empty its broken and in the trash can. The Duke helmet is lame-o, however it is removable. Problem solved. And as for Ripper have a Cobra symbol, I think it has more to do with the target audience as to why. Kids who don't know the old line or read the comic would wonder why in the hell the badguys had different symbols. If you had Cobra, 'Noks, IG, and independents like Firefly it would befuddle the most spectacular 3rd Grade student. The only problem I see is that Cobra needs to fire the fashion coordinator for the Neos. And maybe get the characters to stop raiding Mr. T's closet. What next? Will a Roadblock figure down the line be wearing golden forks, spoons, and knives around his neck?

and independents like Firefly it would befuddle the most spectacular 3rd Grade student

I think you underestimate a third grade student... I know I sure wondered as a kid why the thunder machine had cobra symbols on it. :)

However maybe you overestimate adults, because now I am confused... I always thought Firefly was a Cobra?? and not independent.

Gee..I kinda like the Duke helmet. :oops:

Maybe NOT as a Duke style of helmet, but I'll find a cool place for it.

Gee..I kinda like the Duke helmet.   :oops:  

Maybe NOT as a Duke style of helmet, but I'll find a cool place for it.

Yea... Maybe like side-ways of his... :lol: :wink: