Sign in to follow this  
rampagetokill2334

Bloodiest SHow on adult swim

I agree with you, Definately Cowboy bebop

I'll have to agree with you on this one.

Word son! Why put that message before the show if it's been edited and cut! I'm going to protest to toonami! But the bloodiest shows have to be on sunday like YuYu Hakasho. @-@

did u just say word son :evil: :evil:

lol :)-

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i said i didnt like it because its BORING and it isnt bloody

(cobia the sensless strikes again)

shut up cobia you are a sensless babbling fool with no idea what you talk about and never have a reason to back up what you say!

Well, maybe he just watches the earlier shows instead of Bebop, Gundam, Trigun, Reign, Inuyasha etc. After all, Futurama and Home Movies had absolutely no blood except if someone gets cut. And The Brakk Show, Harvey Birdman, Sea lab and those other more comical shows couldn't get the combined brain power to create blood.Just an observation of course.

Adult Swim, the action portion, is made to show anime with themes beyond little kids, or violence. That's why Yu Yu was turned Toonami. But I would prefer if they just started show anime unedited and with subtitles. That would make it a lot better. But until ADV decides they can launch the anime channel everywhere in America, we're stuck with Adult Swim, Tech TV, and the two series and four movies that the action channel runs over and over again.