ADC LOTR Two Towers 15 Figure Forum Give-Away

JayC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops, i nearly forgot that this is a forum for TTT toys. so if you wanna chat flicks, let's just pick up a new thread or something.

i'm sorry, i'm sure this is posted around here somewhere...but is there an official release date for the wild man fig? or for the easterling dude? or are they all shipping at approx the same time?

The easterling has been released in series 1 and is starting to show up across the globe (not in the U.S. yet). There a bunch of pictures of him over a AFTimes and at banned.

Have you guys seen the boxed Sauron pictures yet? You can see them at

The Green Dragon and at AFTimes.

TheGD

oh man, that sauron figure looks completely awesome! i can't wait to get my hands on one of those. those are due to be shipped sometime quite soon, correct?

the only think i'm a little hesitant about is the cape. often a cloth cape on a plastic molded figure looks pretty cheesy. this one looks okay in the pics, but i wonder how it is 'in person.'

holy shnikes did this topic explode or WHAT?!?

i dont know how you guys still have all kinds of FOTR figures around, but it must be nice.

maybe thats why i found that strider and bilbo figure in SC--i guess no one bought them there, which is hard to believe because its a pretty big town.

all i see around me is the newborn lurtz, some cave trolls, and the 2 pack samwise/frodo from time to time.

you know, i hadn't thought about this before, but here's an idea for sideshow/weta (one that they probably have "in development"). imagine how awesome it would be to have a palantir? i mean, a full-size replica of the palintir. they'd have to give it some "action feature" (can't imagine how), and it would be awesome.

you know, i hadn't thought about this before, but here's an idea for sideshow/weta (one that they probably have "in development"). imagine how awesome it would be to have a palantir? i mean, a full-size replica of the palintir. they'd have to give it some "action feature" (can't imagine how), and it would be awesome.

More Moria orcs would be cool, but I personally would like to see more Mordor orcs. I am sure we will see a bunch come time for ROTK, but it would have been nice to recreate some of the prolog sequences.

Oh, well...TTT toys are starting to show up...get to Target and KB...

TheGD

More Moria orcs would be cool, but I personally would like to see more Mordor orcs. I am sure we will see a bunch come time for ROTK, but it would have been nice to recreate some of the prolog sequences.

TheGD

TheGD

More Moria orcs would be cool...and so would more Mordor Orcs. Wouldn't mind seeing the Warg and Rider (Sharku) set coming to store shelves...I would give up a few Orcs to have that one.

TheGD

you know what would be a really nice addition to TTT merchandising? a PALANTIR. imagine how awesome it would be to have a full-size replica of saruman's palantir! especially if it looked like it does in the brand-new TTT trailer (with the big eye in it). that would be just about the coolest thing EVER.

are you listening, sideshow/weta? do it!

you know what would be a really nice addition to TTT merchandising? a PALANTIR. imagine how awesome it would be to have a full-size replica of saruman's palantir! especially if it looked like it does in the brand-new TTT trailer (with the big eye in it). that would be just about the coolest thing EVER.

so what's with these forums? i haven't been able to post for over 24 hours. has anybody else had that problem?

but i digress...

yeah i too have had the problem of posting lately. i think the forums hav e been down for like, more than a day. oh the agony!

yeah, crazy board. so who won, anyhow? i'm going toy hunting today, and i need to know what i need to buy. haha!