Will we see a...

Nguyen_Dragon

I wonder about that too. I remember hearing a while back that hasbro or some company was thinking about getting the real slaughter to voice some stuff for Gi Joe but this was back in 2000 or 2001. So I think if they were thinking about that they might have been thinking about a figure maybe? I'm not sure though. Another thing is does anybody want a new slaughter figure???

Who knows? They keep calling him A Real American Hero at WWE,like he's still part of G.I.Joe or something.

They call him that cause he looks like a sandwich... Ever hear a "Hero Sandwich" or a "Hero" :lol:

Please no, he sucked so bad. BUT, If you really want a new sculpt Sgt.Slaughter, I have a great recipe for a custom.

1.Take apart and old Sgt.Slaughter figure.

2. Eat a lot of corn.

3. Hold in your crap for 2 days.

4. Take a huge freakin dump, remove from toilet.

5. Stick the old Sgt.Slaughter head and arms into it.

It might be a bit messy, but its as good a GvC Sgt.Slaughter figure as you can expect. :lol: The corn could serve as his muscles. :o

Please no, he sucked so bad. BUT, If you really want a new sculpt Sgt.Slaughter, I have a great recipe for a custom.

2. Eat a lot of corn.

It might be a bit messy, but its as good a GvC Sgt.Slaughter figure as you can expect. :lol: The corn could serve as his muscles. :o

:o:o:o

Um... well, in the letters to the editor in the comic issue 7, Sgt Slaughter has some different licensing issues, which is why he wasn't included in Battle Files #1. The editor says 'they couldn't use him for obvious reasons.' Hope that helps some.

Please no, he sucked so bad. BUT, If you really want a new sculpt Sgt.Slaughter,  I have a great recipe for a custom.  

2. Eat a lot of corn.

It might be a bit messy, but its as good a GvC Sgt.Slaughter figure as you can expect. :lol:  The corn could serve as his muscles. :o

ROTFLMAO!! :)- :lol: :)- :lol: (whew)

I'm glad to see someone else who shares my warped, poopy oriented, sense of humor! :wink:

However....I like the old Sgt. Slaughter figure, and he is an intricate part of my many Joe-rama's. He's gruff and tuff and won't take sh-- off of anyone (especially the "corny" ones :lol: ) But do I want to see him redone and released for the new JvC line..? NO WAY!

If Hasbro wants to start pulling in "celebrities" for Joe a/f's again, then they need to start fresh and update the characters they use. Like maybe a Kurt Angler (sp?) or someone along those lines? It worked for the 80's generation of young wrestling fans, so the concept or promotional advantage is STILL there....just not with grandpa Slaughter. :wink:

A new Sgt. Slaughter would be great! He has always been a favorite character of mine. His figures were awesome too. Never Say Never, SlimeBall! At ease, disease! :)

And "Itty Bitty Ditty Bag" :D

Slaughter Sucked!

I hated him on the cartoon and kicked the little figure until he was down and stomped on him... His glasses always stayed on somehow! 8)

You want to know why I hated him... Cause when he came along they made the rest of the Joes look like wimps and were nothing and made Sarge look like some God who could take on 50 HISS tanks and take them all out with a broken shoe lace and while the rest of the Joes were running 50 miles in 120 degree heat and 115 degree humidity... Old Sarge was sitting back at Joe base stuffing his fat face full of chocolate donuts and suckin down Yo Joe Cola and was calling everyone else out of shape... 8) :lol:

Slaughter Sucked!

I hated him on the cartoon and kicked the little figure until he was down and stomped on him... His glasses always stayed on somehow!   8)  

You want to know why I hated him... Cause when he came along they made the rest of the Joes look like wimps and were nothing and made Sarge look like some God who could take on 50 HISS tanks and take them all out with a broken shoe lace and while the rest of the Joes were running 50 miles in 120 degree heat and 115 degree humidity... Old Sarge was sitting back at Joe base stuffing his fat face full of chocolate donuts and suckin down Yo Joe Cola and was calling everyone else out of shape...  8)  :lol:

And let me guess....it was YOUR chocolate donuts and Yo Joe Cola? @-@

I just like the way the figure looks like a typical WWII hardass drill sgt. and really, I have no attachment to the cartoons sillyness. :wink:

And let me guess....it was YOUR chocolate donuts and Yo Joe Cola?   @-@  

I just like the way the figure looks like a typical WWII hardass drill sgt. and really, I have no attachment to the cartoons sillyness.   :wink:

Yea... He did eat all my donuts and drink all my Yo Joe Cola... :evil:

No attachment to the cartoon uh... Well... I didn't see Sarge kicked some booty in G.I. Joe Extreme or whatever his series was called... :lol:

No attachment to the cartoon uh... Well... I didn't see Sarge kicked some booty in G.I. Joe Extreme or whatever his series was called...  :lol:

Sgt. Slaughter didn't have his own series. I think you're talking about Sgt. Savage who is a completely different character.

Sgt. Slaughter is hardcore, he's a master of action figures. Now drop and give me fifty, slimeball! :)

See that... The man isn't even worthy to have his own show or line-up of toys... O'Sarge Sucks!!! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

The following message was posted by:

"Sarge Is A Has-Been Who Never Was..."

Not to be offensive but if you don't know the difference between Slaughter and savage your not much of a joe fan.

When i was a kid i liked Sarg but looking back he had his funny momements but his character was pathetic. He couldn't be stopped and why would G.I.joe recruit a wrestler to train there troops? wouldn't they have army guys trained in 50 kinds of martial arts and don't flinch from the backfire of the biggest guns around? I am personaly glad he is gone and don't want any celeb joes, them being real somehow takes away the believability of the joes.

Not to be offensive but if you don't know the difference between Slaughter and savage your not much of a joe fan.

Not to be offensive but I know the difference between Slaughter and Savage... I was just making fun during this whole thread! :lol:

I don't like Sarge myself cause I never saw anything "much" about him but if you like him... More power to ya! :wink:

Now see there? This is JUST the kind of stuff that could very well have exsisted back in the days of the original run of our G.I.Joes, had there been these types of forums to discuss and debate over the Joes on! :D

Difference of opinions over what we think IS cool and alot of times..ISN'T, is not centered exclusively around the new JvC stuff. :D

I didn't think about until your post Viper Hunter but to say cause I don't know the different because Savage and Slaughter then I'm not much of a Joe fan...

Is it being said cause you don't know the difference in something then you can't like it? :-?

I mean I have no clue of one Viper from another... Does this make me stupid and not know anything about G.I. Joe or Cobra? :-?

To a certain degree, yes.

You can be a fan of GI Joe no matter what. However, you can be (A) one of those people who sees a GI Joe T-Shirt and says "Oh dip, yo! That was the Cobra one, right? Damn, I had like twenty of those mawfokkas..." or you can be (B) one of those people who sees a Brazilian exclusive and says "By the Sacred Spear! That is a mint condition Ecuadorian Mortoria with the black boot paint still intact! *gasp* ... and it's the limited edition square-belt buckle -AS OPPOSED TO CIRCLED BUCKLE!!!" or you can be © a happy medium. You have note-worthy knowledge of the line because you're interested in knowing it, and are active in collecting at least some form of Joe product (Be it current or past toys).

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

PS - Oh snap, yo! G.I. Joe is fly!