What's the best way to store your Joes individually?

Beach Head

Guys, I have too many Joes and I keep them all inside a plastic bin, but I notice that when they are inside, they're all piled up on each other and their Orings get messed up because they are twisted and turned because of there being so many. Do some of you guys separate them like one by one or something, but that may be impossible. I know I have heard some people put them in tool cases or something like that. Could someone please show pics with an example or something what they mean by this or some other better way? Thx for your time.

It all depends on how you have your Joes?

Loose or still on card?

Loose then you can go with the little bags or sandwich bags if they come with filecards or you can even get single-figure cases from certain stores...

If the figures are still on card then protecto-packs come in handy or Star Cases... They are cheap and great for storing! 8)

Hey BH; go to Wal-Mart, back in the sporting goods section where they have fishing tackle boxes. Get one of the big semi-clear ones that have "Shimano" in big blue letters printed on them. They're about $4.00 each I think; $3.75 or something-not much. When you section off the little compartments in them, they'll hold twelve JvsC figures each. That way they're not rubbing against each other and they're easily stored. That's how I store my loose ones. Sorry I don't have a pic to show you, though. Hope that helps!

Yeah Guys! I actually meant lose Joes! The fishing tackle boxes and single storage boxes sound great. I guess I can still see the Joes through them also. Thx DBat and the rest of you for the suggestions.

I don't have any of the new Joe stuff, but all of my old figs are in those old school vinyl cases & one of the newer C-3PO cases from SW.

My SW figs, the new ones that is, are all in 3 different storage mediums...

1) Vintage vinyl cases, 2 ESB & 1 SW.

2) 3 of those tool drawer thingies, I've found a type that has drawers that are fairly wide, semi-deep & very long that fit most f the figs.

3) Plano tackle box, model #3730. I've got probably a dozen of those suckers & would dearly love to get more, except for the fact that there is no store that carries them anymore in my area. They still make them, as I called the company earlier this week. I may wind up ordering a case of 6 from them. They hold 15 figures, very comfortably. Most of them you just need to have in a slightly slumping pose. And the spaces are enormously deep. 3" deep, as a matter of fact. Hell, I've got Dexter Jettster & the Darktrooper in those slots & they fit nicely.

I've seen the Shimano, or whatever they're called, tackle boxed & they do look like they'd be perfect for Joes, BTW. #=$

at the minute im having a sort out with my loose joes.there all stored in a box but im soon going to be putting them in sandwich bags with their accessories.i will then stack them back neatly in the box.

Yeah, but I have like no space at all. I also have to have room for my vehicle collection, which takes up almost half of my room. I have like 110 vehicles or something.

I cant keep vehicles unless I really like them.

I got the Fang II coptor for the figure. Anyone want it? I may be getting the Sand Razor and HISS IV for the figures too and those will probably be up for grabs too.

No thanks, those things suck. I was looking at the Fang 2 today at TRU and you should have seen the faces I put. I still rememeer my mother buying me the original Fang when i was a kid. Those are some great memories. I think I'll get one of the Funskool Fangs before I get that new one. The Fskool ones are nice.

110 Vehicles... Good God man! :o

Can you list them all? :lol:

Yep, I copied my checklist from paul Grant's website. And these are only the Complete ones:

Street Fighter Devastator (purple SnowCat repaint)

Stargate Awe Striker custom (mixed black and tan AweStriker)

Karate Chopper (Drednok cycle repaint)

Mortal Kombat Mk1 (piranha repaint)

Brawler

Cobra Mantis Sub (2)

Dominator (2)

Night Rhino (3)

Rock Slide (2)

AWE Striker (3) ©

Desert Striker

Wave Crusher

HISS 3

Locust XH 1 Helicopter (3) ©

Rattler 4WD (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Cobra Rage (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Blockbuster

Razor Blade (2)

Scorpion

Crimson Cruiser

Detonator

Ice Snake (2) ©

Mudbuster (2) ©

Shark 9000

Barracuda

Parasite

Rat

Badger

Brawler

Cobra Glider with Night Vulture

Cobra Glider with Sky Creeper

GI Joe Glider with Skymate

Ice Sabre

General Mobile Headquarters and Launch Platform

Hammer

Hurricane

Locust

Mobile Battle Bunker (2) ©

Piranha

Rage

Retaliator

Sky Sharc

Arctic Blast (2) ©

Condor Z 25

Equalizer

Evader (2)

FANG II

HISS II

Hovercraft

Mudfighter (2) ©

Raider

Razorback

Tri Blaster

Adder (2)

AGP

Battle Barge

BUGG

Desert Fox (3)

Imp

Mean Dog (3)

RPV

Swampmasher (2) ©

Tiger Paw

Tiger Shark

Warthog AIFV

Air Skiff

Buzz Boar

Coastal Defender

Dominator

Dreadnok Cycle

Mamba

Persuader

Sea Ray

WOLF (2)

Conquest X 30

Devilfish

HAVOC

Hydro Sled

LCV Recon Sled

STUN

Thunder Machine

Tomahawk

Triple T with Sgt Slaughter

Armadillo

Bomb Disposal

Check Point Alpha

Ferret ATV

Moray Hydrofoil

Night Landing

Silver Mirage (3)

Snow Cat

Transportable Tactical Battle Platform

Weapon Transport

Chameleon Swamp Skier

SHARC (2)

Skyhawk

Slugger

VAMP Mk II

Watch Tower

Water Moccasin (2) ©

APC

FANG

PAC RAT Flame Thrower

Polar Battle Bear (2)

SNAKE

RAM

I think 134 total

I totally forgot about the Ferret until I read through your list Clam. Why couldn't the assault quad be as cool as the Ferret was?

Exactly. The Ferret makes the new Assault Quad look like crap. How is that possible, the Ferret is like 15 years older than the Assault Quad?

Guys thanx a lot for all of your help. I bought some storage cabinets called "Stack On" and each compartment can hold 3o individual figures and each one also has 9 big compartments where I put the animals, filecards, weapons, vehicle drivers, and extra army builders.

So far I bought 4 of these and arranged my Joes by series. I'll prolly need a few more, but they don't take up much room. Another good thing about them is that I can even hang them on the wall because they have the holes in the back where you can hang them up on nails. When I finish hanging them I'll get pics for u guys to see. I'm so happy now.