New Turtle Pics

JayC

i think they look really cool! im so pleased with the way shredder looks.better than the original.the turtles dont look that different but they look slightly meaner, mature which is what i like.the foot soldier also looks really cool but im unsure i prefer the original? i need to see more pics.

i wonder when and if i will get to see them in the uk? oh well at least i know what i'll be asking santa claus for one day! :) thanks for the pics jayc!

I'm definitely happy with these figures. Between them, G.I.Joe, and He-Man, my absolute favorite figures of all time are all coming back in their best incarnations ever!

I'l admit, I'd've rather seen the same skin tones, or the all-red headbands (I'm a comic-purist these days, and the original Turtles are still my favorites), but I can't not love these figures!

What I'm most appreciative of is the brown elbow and knee pads. Its more remeniscent of the movie figures, and the more realistic aspect of their "uniform". Only the headbands shoudl be colored, and it makes the figures winners in my eyes.

Shredder has got a wonderful interpretation here.. on par with the Next Mutations version, and better still since it has no ties to that hideous TV show!

Bring em on! I have a Retro-80s display foming in my room, readying for the big Christmas party when my 90-strong family comes around for the one time in the year, and I really get to show off what I've got. Since most of my cousins loved TMNT like I did (along with the other lines I grew up on), this is going to go over big with them. But these need to be in stores before Christmas for it to work!! Let's go!)

I like the new Shreder but I can't say the Turtles themselves do to much for me. They look just like the orginals if you ask me. Maybe I will be more impressed when I see them with their weapons. I would like to see a new Casey Jones to.

The figures in these pix are better than the new leo in the other pix, but i want to know if their belt can fit any weapons... i mean raph should have those 2 thingy for his sai.. while leo has that sword holder... and i don't feel the new turtles will have them... also i hope they do some good packaging.. they produced the last few waves of turtle on the same card.. that pretty sux.. anyway i m looking forward to this line.. but i will feel more happy when it actually hit the shelves!

Dont count on each figure having their own packaging. Its the stores like WalMart and Targat's fault. They want each line to have standard, uniform packaging, with only the figure inside and a small insert to tell people which is which.

Pretty much every toyline out there now comes in generic packaging, its just something you have to deal with.

WAHOOOO I am pleased with the way these new turtles are going to look. I can't wait for them to come out. I am a bit disapointed with shreader but i'll get him anyway hehe YAY TURTLES!! @-@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE