I have wave III In My Hand

JayC

Why do you guys order from On-line stores? these things will be all over the place in a while. Plus shipping is like throwing money in the garbage..

Anyways, the new Baroness is pretty lame. Why does she look like such a nerd? that skinny head, huge ears, and dork glasses. Plus she has huge shoulders and a tiny little waist.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York, and Staten Island in particular, is the worst place to buy figures. I go with on-line dealers because I'd rather pay 5-10 dollars in shipping than constant back-and-forth in tolls to manhattan or jersey

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

Anyways, the new Baroness is pretty lame. Why does she look like such a nerd? that skinny head, huge ears, and dork glasses. Plus she has huge shoulders and a tiny little waist.

Haven't cha heard? Apparently, this is the "look" that's hip with the NEXT generation of G.I.Joe 3 3/4" action figure collectors.

To keep it real...they gotta make'em ugly, REAL ugly! :)-

When I first saw pics of the new Baroness, I thought she looked great and I figured it would be one of my favorites of wave 3. But now that Jay has posted this new pic of her, I'm not so sure. :-? Her arms are way too big, and clam's right about the head on this figure. She look freakish.

When I first saw pics of the new Baroness, I thought she looked great and I figured it would be one of my favorites of wave 3.  But now that Jay has posted this new pic of her, I'm not so sure.  :-?  Her arms are way too big, and clam's right about the head on this figure.  She look freakish.

ALRIGHT!...I think we're slowly but surely leading Darthjoe away from the "darkside" here Clam! :lol:

When I first saw pics of the new Baroness, I thought she looked great and I figured it would be one of my favorites of wave 3.  But now that Jay has posted this new pic of her, I'm not so sure.  :-?  Her arms are way too big, and clam's right about the head on this figure.  She look freakish.

ALRIGHT!...I think we're slowly but surely leading Darthjoe away from the "darkside" here Clam! :lol:

[Darth Vader voice]YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!!![/Darth Vader voice] - LOL

I wouldn't surrender. I would capture her and hold her for....... interrogation :lol: and I would always have to seach her for any weapons she snuck in.

ALRIGHT!...I think we're slowly but surely leading Darthjoe away from the "darkside" here Clam!   :lol:

No. I think he is too far gone already. You see, he used to be on the good side. But he is fading quickly to the drakside. I have even heard him say that some GvC figures are better than their RAH versions. :cry:

There is no saving him now. We will have to defeat him. It is the only way to save the universe and keep the balance of the force.

So, I am sorry Darthjoe. But when you read this, I will be choking you with my mind. :cry:

ALRIGHT!...I think we're slowly but surely leading Darthjoe away from the "darkside" here Clam!   :lol:

No. I think he is too far gone already. You see, he used to be on the good side. But he is fading quickly to the drakside. I have even heard him say that some GvC figures are better than their RAH versions. :cry:

There is no saving him now. We will have to defeat him. It is the only way to save the universe and keep the balance of the force.

So, I am sorry Darthjoe. But when you read this, I will be choking you with my mind. :cry:

LOL - Good to see ya back Clam. The boards were boring without you. :lol:

LOL - Good to see ya back Clam. The boards were boring without you. :lol:

Hey, if Luke can do it for Vader...we certainly can do it for Darthjoe. We just need to constantly bombard him with the FARCE..err..ahem, I mean the FORCE! 8)

Darthjoe was once a RAH fan exclusively, before the JvC & DD with their nanomites took over his mind. We can save him with a Tiger force & BJ's exclusive sets, I tell ya. :lol:

Take a cold shower, bud.

That's what she said when I asked her... :roll:

ahh..the heck with her! Her body's out of proportion to her BIG head, and she's still got those big, plastic, bulbous..um..shoulders. I'd probably have to keep her under my bed with the other JvC stuff. :wink:

Take a cold shower, bud.

That's what she said when I asked her... :roll:

ahh..the heck with her! Her body's out of proportion to her BIG head, and she's still got those big, plastic, bulbous..um..shoulders. I'd probably have to keep her under my bed with the other JvC stuff. :wink:

They were real let me tell ya... No plastic underneath that plastic...

She told me after I asked her! :wink:

Ahem . . . :roll:

You guys are thilly!!!!!!

On topic: Hey Jay, when do we get to see some more reviews!!

The new Baroness looks OK, I guess. The red highlights actually work for me, for some strange reason. Dumbo ears gotta go. Shoulders bigger than her breasts have GOT to go. Sheesh!!!

I still gotta go with Morbo on this one, though . . . the original is still the best. Nothing beats the S&M look in a kiddie toy line!!!!!

You guys can have the old Baroness...

I just want the new Baroness... :wink:

dscn0275.jpg

Take me... I surrender...

Whoah, easy there boy.

Anyway, where'd you get that pic? Is that an undated pic of the wave 3 GvC line or is it a custom? Because that look ALOT different from the pics I've seen.

I wish that is what the new Baroness looked like but I got that picture from the Chicago Comic-Convention from the woman who was dressed up like the Baroness...

I can't post the rest of the picture or she will sue me but I am working out some deals with some web sites if you know what I'm saying... :wink: