New Joe stuff on ADC

Tom-1

Road Rebel and Venom Cycle...

Pretty snazzy cycle, but I'm hoping it has stickers in the end. This looks like some ebay auction photos from hong kong (Same guy who was selling yellow build team)

The Road Rebel ... what a disproportionate mess. Colors and overal design... YECK.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

That's what ADC says... It's sort of wierd to sell a 'classic' mold figure with the new line, don't you think? I would've liked a Venom Cycle with a new mold Viper instead... I'd buy twenty of those mo' fuggers.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

I would as well, Tom! I really like the color scheme the Venom Cycle Viper had at the Convention, it looks really cool. I like the classic Viper mold, but I think a new sculpt Viper would be hardcore! Hopefully Hasbro is working on that as we speak! :)

road rebel = yuck. no further comment. (@)

Road Rebel @*- @*- @*- ???????

What the hell is that ridiculous contraption suppose to be? What's the hunk'a crap of a cannon thingy suppose to do also? :-?

Star Wars has better looking vehicles than this, if you're looking for super, far out, goofy-arse, sci-fi crap.

#--- (@)------{splat}

The cycle I can handle and looks much more promising than the RR.

I like the classic Viper mold, but I think a new sculpt Viper would be hardcore! Hopefully Hasbro is working on that as we speak!  :)

I never would have guessed I'd be stating this, but....I also wish they would release a NEW Viper figure, similar to the looks of the "classic" mold, but in the new style. And dang nabbit, no freakin use of another Neo Viper or Claws body with a new Viper lookin' head on it either!! :evil:

ALL NEW..ALL NEW and hopefully it'll be..ALL NEW! :wink:

If they're going to continue releasing mixtures of "classic" figures along with the new (which I hope they do) then either broaden the assortment of the older ones or just get more creative with the new.

That's not too much to ask for is it? really? anyone? :oops:

Road Rebel  @*-  @*-  @*- ???????

What the hell is that ridiculous contraption suppose to be?  What's the hunk'a crap of a cannon thingy suppose to do also?   :-?  

Well, I seem to recall you rather vehemently wanting all-new vehicles in the line not too long ago.

Well congratulations. You got your wish. #=$

Be careful what you wish for...

I knew we should have stuck with repainted vehicles. This new stuff ain't cuttin it.

Road Rebel  @*-  @*-  @*- ???????

What the hell is that ridiculous contraption suppose to be?  What's the hunk'a crap of a cannon thingy suppose to do also?   :-?  

Well, I seem to recall you rather vehemently wanting all-new vehicles in the line not too long ago.

Well congratulations. You got your wish. #=$

Be careful what you wish for...

I knew we should have stuck with repainted vehicles. This new stuff ain't cuttin it.

There ya go again...RUBBING IT IN! @-@

The NAC still has me hopeful that better things can be achieved, but it certainly ain't lookin' too good at the moment. The 3 3/4" design team at Hasbro doesn't seem to be giving it their ALL. :-?

I couldn't agree more, Viper Hunter. I'm really happy that they are releasing the old sculpts with the new sculpts, but I would really like to see some others. I know that there has to be more molds still intact to use. There couldn't be that many of the molds destroyed! :)

A new sculpt of Viper would be awesome! It should look like the original, but updated into the new sculpt style.

I really hope Hasbro uses some of the older molds more even older Vehicle Molds. I really like the new vehicles and all, but if they have some of the older vehicle molds available why not use them? It makes sense. :)

they definitely should have stuck with Repainted RAH vehicles. I don't care how much you like the new stuff, they can't compare with the best of the old vehicles. Would you rather have a NAC or a reissue Tomahawk? A Desert Stike or a Desert Fox? A hiss4 or a Hiss2?

Would you rather have a NAC or a reissue Tomahawk? A Desert Stike or a Desert Fox? A hiss4 or a Hiss2?

I would rather have A NAC. I don't know what a Desert Strike is so I would rather have a Sand Razor. I like both the Hiss 2 and Strike Hiss (Hiss IV) equally. They are both really cool, but in different ways. :)

Would you rather have a NAC or a reissue Tomahawk? A Desert Stike or a Desert Fox? A hiss4 or a Hiss2?

I would rather have A NAC. I don't know what a Desert Strike is so I would rather have a Sand Razor. I like both the Hiss 2 and Strike Hiss (Hiss IV) equally. They are both really cool, but in different ways. :)

Hmmm...ya know, I've had my Tomahawk around since it first hit the shelves at "Children's Palace" many moon's ago. So maybe this sentiment is based more on the fact I'm USE to seeing it around or maybe even a little bored with it, but I have to say that I'd probably still take the NAC over it, by only a small margin, but that NAC really is dang SWEET! :D

I'd definitely still take a Hiss version 2 over the Strike Hiss, by FAR. I'm one of the few who actually LIKE the Strike Hiss, but not OVER any of the previous versions. :)

The road rebel is crappy, i doubt i'll get one. It doesn't suck as much as the quad and the fang though.

I would rather have a tomahawk and a hiss 2, i admit. But I still like the new ones just not as much. But they are getting better, errr,.... well the vehicles aren't but the figs improve big time everywave

I WOULD LOVE A NEW VIPER! please! i want a new viper real bad, orginal color scheme, a real metal mask, all new sculpt,... arms that bend like there supposed to! there is something to army build!

I WOULD LOVE A NEW VIPER! please! i want a new viper real bad, orginal color scheme, a real metal mask, all new sculpt,... arms that bend like there supposed to! there is something to army build!

...And released in such great numbers, that we ALL or so? :lol:

oops, I meant a Sand Razor or Desert Fox.

but a NAC over a Tomahawk?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o how is that even possible?

oops, I meant a Sand Razor or Desert Fox.

but a NAC over a Tomahawk?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o how is that even possible?

The NAC's loaded man! Breakdown and get yourself one to play with, and I think you'll come into the light, my skeptical friend. :wink:

The Tomahawk is no doubt awesome, but the Joes really didn't fit in it all that well (I thought). The twin blades made it cool also, and next to the NAC, look better in that regard, but I can forgive the bad rotor blades design on the NAC, with everything else this baby has going for it.

I hope that none of the Gijoe Gods see you guys choosing a Night Attack Chopper over the Tomahawk. You will be struck down where you stand. :lol:

Too late!!! I felt the wrath quite severly!

Kinda cool to know I'm married to a "G.I.Joe God" though! :wink:

What are you talking about the joes didn't fit into the Tomahawk well? they have tons of room to fit in there and they have back-pegs to hold them in place.

At least they don't have to all get squished into the trunk of the NAC

What are you talking about the joes didn't fit into the Tomahawk well? they have tons of room to fit in there and they have back-pegs to hold them in place.

At least they don't have to all get squished into the trunk of the NAC

The figures released after 82-83 started getting a little bit bulkier, and didn't fit as well in the Tomahawk, plus, them having to be seated with legs straight out, looked silly to me.

Now go out and get ya a NAC, so you can prove your "squished" theory! :D