So what vehicles do you have multiples of?

Nik

All the army builders have the neo-vipers, cobra morays, claws, vipers, etc but not to many people mention the vehicles. I have 3 rockslides to go along with my many frostbites and a pair of Hiss IVs to fight with my neo-vipers. I want to get two more Cobra Mantis Subs (only have 1), a second Assault Quad, two more Fang IIIs (only have 1), and a second Night Attack Chopper. Being even poorer now that my hours are cut do to school, I've decided I get to buy 1 of each of the new figures that come out, and 1 army builder a week. It starts this week. So tonight, I bought my only army builder for the week, it was my second and last Hiss IV. I'll probably end up either getting more Frostbite vs Neo-Vipers, a couple Cobra Mantis Subs, or a few Wet-Suit vs Cobra Moray until K-mart gets those 3 packs in. Then I'll try to hoard up on the Mirage vs Viper packs with an extra viper or alley viper or something.

Nik

Hey Nik,

That's a pretty good question. My army building strongly depends on price - I doubt I will pick up more than one NAC, but I do intend to buy at least three FANGs and two ATVs. If the HISS didnt blow hard, I'd probably pick up two of those too! :D

The first wave vehicles are simple recolors with spring-loaded missiles and aren't that impressive IMO, so I don't have any of those.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

I try to get two of all vech. I get more of vech. that I really like the Hiss 1 & 3 and the fangs 1 . I plan on getting only 2 Hiss 4. The fang 3 I might get more. I have like 10 Hiss1 and 4 Hiss 3 and 4 Fang 1 and 2 from India. I just like the Hiss Tank and Fang. The one vech. that I wish they would release is the Paralyzer Tank. I think it is very cool and I only have one. If the did release it I wish they change the some cobra colors.

General

I actually don't own multiples of any vehicle. I've been interested in getting multiples of some to army build. I would like to get a few Strike Hiss Tanks and definitely some Fangs. The G.I.Joe vehicles, on the other hand, I don't really think buying mulptiles makes sense since they are designed to be only one. So buying multiples of some of the Joe vehicles doesn't make sense. I guess some of them do like the ATV among others. I would like to get a few ATVs as well. :)

The G.I.Joe vehicles, on the other hand, I don't really think buying mulptiles makes sense since they are designed to be only one. So buying multiples of some of the Joe vehicles doesn't make sense.

Not true, in the comics I've seen multiple of several vehicles in one shot including the NAC.

Nik

I dont have multiple vehicles now but when I was a kid I had two hiss, 2 hydrofoil, two snowmobils and two sharks I had more multiples but I cant think of them. I had two of most of the figures because my brother gave me all his joes about 1987 and on of his friend gave use all his joes so it was like christmas for me in the middle of the summer.

I'm too poor to get multiples :( Any way, with vehicles, I just use my imagination if I decide to create a scenerio of Joes beating on Cobra with say, 10,000 Wildfires. I just need one to put the picture in my mind. Besides, How would coordinate all that and have the room?

1846D7M8 wrote:  

The G.I.Joe vehicles, on the other hand, I don't really think buying mulptiles makes sense since they are designed to be only one. So buying multiples of some of the Joe vehicles doesn't make sense.  

Not true, in the comics I've seen multiple of several vehicles in one shot including the NAC.

let's not forget the cartoons either. :)

okay, as for multiple vehicles (or motor pool building as i like to consider it), excluding my vintage stuff, my current joe motor pool consists of three a.w.e. strikers (anyone else think the black one is way cooler than the original one?), two desert strikers, one night landing craft, two night rhinos, two brawlers, two rockslides, and one night attack chopper (i plan on at least one more). not much for cobra yet, i have two mantis subs, one destro's dominator, and two fang III's, plus one funskool cobra c.l.a.w. (but i'm not sure if i want to really count that yet since it's funskool). wow, cobra's severely outnumbered right now. :o

i also have a few multiples with corps and soldier force vehicles, my favorite so far being my pair of bradley tanks.

diesel

I have multiples of these:

3 Mean Dogs

2 Water Moccasins and another tiger force version

2 Warthogs

2 Night Rhinos

3 black Awe strikers

2 other Awe Stirkers, one green and one tan

2 Persuaders

3 Desert Foxes

2 Ice Snakes

2 Mud fighters

2 Polar Battle Bears

2 SHARCS

3 Silver Mirages

2 Devilfish

2 Wolfs

2 Dreadnok cycles one is Street fighter version

2 RPV

2 Skystorms

2 Swampsmashers

2 Adders

2 Arctic blasts

2 1990 Locusts

2 Mobile Battle Bunkers

2 Pirahna

3 Rage one is 97 version

2 Badgers one is SF version

2 Mudbusters

3 2000 locusts

and some other vehicles which have been modified for the second release, like the Hammer and Brawler.

WHOA NELLIE!....You duh man Clam!!

Nice assortment. :)

I guess you guys are right. I have noticed that the Joes have multiple of just about all of their vehicles. In the Comics and Cartoons. I guess it's a good idea, but I prefer building up Cobra's Vehicles first. :)

I dont have multiples of a lot, but what I do have is pretty cool I guess :)

I've got :

2 Hiss tanks (original)

2 Hiss III tanks

2 Rattlers (original)

2 Fang Choppers

2 MOW subs (I just bought these for the extra Lampreys figures for my Hydrofoil)

and Well that wraps up my duplicate vehicles I guess.