New MS Gundam And G Gundam Figures Are Out... Sorta

Dieselboy M

well, like i said, sorta...

i was at target today and they had the new g gundam mega size mobile fighter figures. these things are huge, a full 12 inches of gundam. there's only shining gundam and dragon gundam in the series, but they do look really awesome. they don't have all that many unique features, but shining can change to super mode, and dragon includes some really long arm extensions, more accurate to the show than the short extensions on the 4.5" dragon gundam. they're not bad either for $29.99, i'll have to pass on them for a while and make the upcoming 4.5" figures my priority. :)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/bda084big.jpg

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/bda083big.jpg

in other [somewhat new] gundam figure news. the rgz-91 re-gz with back weapon system and zaku with magella attack tank are now in the newer blue package deco. so, while you still wait for "new" stuff to come out, you can always build a bigger zaku army. :wink:

also, the previous ms gundam wave (with rx-79 gm head, acguy, zock, and gyan) reissued the 0080 kampfer and 0083 gm cannon II (or camon, hehe) on the new blue cards, i've also recently spotted reissued 0083 gm custom, as well as the camo colored zaku and real type gundam.

so still nothing actually new (except the mega size mobile fighters), but there's more stuff being reissued. which may not be much use for us that already have them, but good for some of those that haven't gotten them yet.

diesel

some more news, still nothing by way of the new stuff. but, while on my constant search for new gundam toys, i checked out toys r us, which is the very least of my stops because they move much less product than wal-mart, target, k-mart, and kb (as far as gundam toys anyway). older stock gundam items are all marked down. the transport sets (gunperry and gallop) are marked down from 21.99 to only 12.99. gundam with g-fighter and zaku with magella attack tank are marked down to 5.99 (but these were all sold out). :( the 0083 4.5" character figures are only 2.99. and the big interactive gundam and zaku are 29.99 (i might consider getting them, bigger is better). :)

other than that, and that mentioned in the previous post, still nothing on the to be released stuff. more like to be released but should be out already stuff. and i hope they get them out soon or preventer might physically harm someone the next time he goes to wal-mart and they still haven't got the new g gundam stuff. :wink:

diesel