Gijoe club member???

Joe Boy

:-? Has anyone sent their check to hasbro to become a member of the gijoe club??? I was thinking of sending a check to them this week to become a member. Does anyone know how long it will take to get the customized gijoe and all the other stuff??? :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- @-@ :evil: :x :o:( :lol: :cry: @*- (@) #=$ :wink: :oops: 8) :):D :-? :P :roll: ^*^

hehe, yeah, i'm sure the figure's gonna be pretty horrible. but, i'm gonna join anyway. when i was a kid, one of my favorite thing about toy lines was joining the official clubs and getting the membership packs and newsletters and stuff like that. and i'm sure i'll find just as much fun it now with the new club. (i'm surprised they don't have an age limit like kids under 14 or something like that.) 8)

anyway, joe boy, getting things from manufacturers ain't like normal mail order where shipments usually don't take more than a week or two. i'm guessing it could be a six to eight week wait on the g.i. joe club kit.

diesel

Where is the form to fill out for this? In the new figures?

yeah, it's with the mini-comic that comes with the wave 2 figures. but there's no actual form, they give you the address to mail a check or money order to.

I'm not going to join it, but my dog Maxx is!

suuuure, 1846D7M8, keep telling yourself it's for your dog, maxx, and not really for you. :wink:

diesel

That's a good dog you got there ;-D

As for the GI Joe club, there's really no point for us to join. Sure we'll get a crappy shirt that won't fit anyone over 10 yrs old and a patchwork Joe toy, but that's it. Any useful info will be on-line thanks to folks at YoJoe or Quick Kick's Theatre.

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

The only action figures he plays with are from Burger King and he chews them up! He ripped the Backstreet Boys apart!

yeah, good dog, that woulda made a great dio story! :D

As for the GI Joe club, there's really no point for us to join. Sure we'll get a crappy shirt that won't fit anyone over 10 yrs old and a patchwork Joe toy, but that's it. Any useful info will be on-line thanks to folks at YoJoe or Quick Kick's Theatre.

sure there won't be anything we actually need. especially information wise, nothing in print makes it faster than info on the net. but hey, for me, the fun's in having my name on a g.i. joe certificate and id card. :o

hey, tom and dustin, you guys up late or up early? :wink:

diesel

That's a good dog you got there ;-D  

As for the GI Joe club, there's really no point for us to join. Sure we'll get a crappy shirt that won't fit anyone over 10 yrs old and a patchwork Joe toy, but that's it.  

I'm sure it will fit Maxx! He's only over a year old. Now he won't have to be naked when I walk/run him. That can be quite embarassing as I'm sure you can imagine. :(

I'm up late ... New York time clocks me at 4:55 in the AM. See, I work at a Daily News delivery depot and I unload the truck for the house-to-house carriers. The truck arrives around 12 AM to 2 AM so when I'm through, I'm not very tired ;-)

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

dogs like running naked. :) i do too. i'd be naked all the time if it wasn't illegal... and/or a frightening sight. :lol:

man, being on the net at 5:00 in the morning. reminds me of days long gone of chatting with buddies 'til like 8:00am. then sleeping all day and doing it again the next night. 8)

diesel

yeah, good dog, that woulda made a great dio story! :D

That would have made an awesome dio story! The other night I was playing with some of my G.I.Joes and he just picks up Zartan in his mouth and sits down like he's about to chew on him. Luckily, I stopped him before it was too late. This was the RAHC Zartan not the Wave 2 one. If it was the Wave 2 Zartan then I would have let him chew away!

hey, tom and dustin, you guys up late or up early? :wink:

I guess you could say that I'm up late! I haven't been to sleep yet. The Nanny is about to come on so I've been looking forward to watching it. I'm also making some new avatars for ADC! #---

dogs like running naked. :) i do too. i'd be naked all the time if it wasn't illegal... and/or a frightening sight. :lol:  

man, being on the net at 5:00 in the morning. reminds me of days long gone of chatting with buddies 'til like 8:00am. then sleeping all day and doing it again the next night. 8)  

diesel

:lol: I think Maxx likes being naked too. Every day I tell him to put on some clothes, but he just looks at me. Which reminds me, One day I was talking to my next door neighbor who is around 80, and it was rather hot that day. She takes the bottom of her shirt and wipes off her forehead and when that happens one of her Boobies comes out to say hi! It was definitely something that I didn't expect! :)

Being on the net this early is really fun!

He is a dog, but not like every other dog. Maxx is very intelligent. He sits in a chair at the kitchen table, he eats his food with a fork, and he has feelings. If you say the phrase 'Bad Dog' around him he goes into his dark place. I have no idea why he does this. I hope he wasn't abused as a puppy. When he came here he was 6 months old. I suspect he may have been involved with Dr. Mindbender's experiments.

- From the Files of 1846D7M8

He also knows what I'm thinkg and he sees real people. :o