Ordered my Exclusive Glow-in-the-dark Monev the Gale today!

firestongue

(Er, i guess this is where this topic should go--im pretty sure Monev is Anime. oh well)

yeah, as you can probly tell, im not much into anime, but i am into:

1. Big villains with lots of guns

2. glow in the dark stuff.

thats why i ordered this guy today! i was in my local comic store looking thru the previews magazine, and there he was. i thot this guy wasnt going to be available in the US. either way, i ordered it thru my comic store thru previews. they said i couldnt do it on my own, that they have to [thru previews anyway].

it was only 29.99 like the original, so im stoked! i didnt get the original btw.

if any of you want this guy, better go talk to your comic store owners!

ive seen the line alot in stores, and yes it is a great line. im not much into it though, except i would like to have a vash, but im limited in my space here at the house.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE