when are the new g-gundam figures coming out?

neue zeil

wave 4: mummy gundam, gundam scimitar, shadow gundam and hyper mode gundam maxter are supposedly in stock:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=BA11300D

wave 5: grizzly gundam, rising gundam, noble gundam, haow gundam, royal gundam supposedly slated for august:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=BA11300E

but, i haven't seen any sign of any new g gundam stock in stores. :-?

diesel

Jesus this issue has been driving me mad. There are crapload of good figures (more than the list you mentioned) available online, but the stores haven't touched them... Gundam shelves are running dry in my area, and when I asked about it I was told by each store they had not recieved any new shipment from Ban Dai, despite the order requests. And when they do get something, it's either the Acguy wave or the CCA re-paints. Where my G-Gundam figures?! >.<

Oh yah, Diesel, I dont' really keep up w/ dub names. Is Grizzly Gundam the Neo Canada's Lumber Gundam?

hey chapel. 8)

yeah, i feel your pain and i know what you mean. plus you already mentioned it in much detail in your "the unusual hold up" thread at gundam.com. :wink:

well, i have news on new g gundam and semi-new ms gundam figures here:

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/bb/view...869522#14869522

aside from that, yeah, still waiting (as patiently as i possibly can) on the new g gundam 4.5" figures. as well as the gouf custom and xamel supposedly coming out. i hope they don't feel the need to stop release on the upcoming uc figures. :x i'm really enjoying the g gundam series on cartoon network, and i'll collect all the figures, but i still want more uc more than anything. :-?

by the way, yeah, grizzly is the dub name for neo-canada's lumber gundam.

diesel

Oh sweet. I was kinda disappointed when I didn't see pics of the Lumber Gundam (it's actually one of the kewler designs in the series). Looks like he'll be going up on the priority list as well :)-

Good to see someone's found something new ^_^

Which reminds me... I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but it does sound like some promising news. At Wal*mart they always seem to pick the most chiseled hard-asses to head up toys. Fortunately I found no such person this morning, but rather someone a little more forthcoming about the truth... She scanned the barcode for the deluxe figures... A total of 24 units (which mind you, is a lot for this small Gundam section), and that's just the Deluxe figures. I wonder what they have for the basic assortments. I'll find out next week I guess ^_^

I loathe Wal*Mart ^*^ Take that Rollback Thingie!

Ugh. I was over there last night and there were three pallates loaded w/ toys for the toy department. I check back in the morning, and much to my dismay, NONE of the action figure depart was re-stocked. *Checks watch* It's going on 3 weeks since I last saw a case of figures opened up in that particular Wal*Mart. I'm checking daily this week though. They'll show up, and then maybe this dry spell will end.