Anyone going to miss the cartoon?

SKYWARP

I was just wondering if anyone is going to miss the cartoon since Thursday night is the last night? I sure hope that CN decides to bring it back with more episodes and at a better time. Even if they decide not to I really enjoyed getting to see it again.

I feel bad because I really didn't take advantage of the episodes. I have the whole Arise Serpentor, Arise series on my computer already, so I haven't been watching that. Before that I was just too busy to make it home by 12. I'll miss it, but I I hope they can fit it into a 10 o'clock spot.

I watched and taped all of them except for the movie and the Serpentor series because I already have both of them. But I have been enjoying them and I hope they stay and get a better slot so more people can watch it.

I won't miss it cause I wasn't up enough to watch 'em. It seemed everynight I was up to watch, it didn't come on that night. I think I only saw two. Not like it matters if I watch, I don't have a cable box, so they can't tell when I'm watching what anyway. If it came on at 3 in the afternoon, I'd watch it everyday and tape 'em all.

Nik

Hopefully it will get an earlier timeslot. That way it would be easier for people to watch it when it's on. It would be nice if there was a new cartoon series in the works and until then they could play the classic series. That would be great! :)

hell yeah im goona miss the cartoon.

reason being we dont get anything here in the uk.last i saw was when action force was about.af and g.i.joe merged then after it just went quiet and fizzled out.i still have all my figs/vechicles and a few videos so im still surviving-just.

Anyone know what piece of garbage they are putting in their timeslot?

The Bugs and Daffy show. The Bugs and freaking Daffy show. >_<

And yes... I'll miss the cartoon soooo much.... :cry: If I didn't tape nearly every single ep, I would have gone insane. Really! I like the show so much... it's the best toon on TV IMO. :)

I really hope they air it again... soon... in its entirety... at a better time... *sigh* Well boys, we can hope, can't we?

The Bugs and Daffy show. The Bugs and freaking Daffy show.

I like Bugs and Daffy 8)

The Bugs and Daffy show. The Bugs and freaking Daffy show.

I like Bugs and Daffy 8)

Sure, they're classic, but they already show it like five times a day!!!

I miss the cartoon already. :cry: