Meryl Strife out now! (Trigun related)

Degato

Just picked her up yesterday at teh comic store. Man, she's got guns...lots and lots of guns. I was putting my Meryl together and my roommate saw that she came out, so he immediately went to the comic store to buy his own!

Hopefully, they'll make a Knives Millions.......*cross fingers*

Yeah, I have Black Vash, both red Vash's (sunglass and sans), Nicolas D. Wolfwood (normal, not bloody), and Monev the Gale. Monev is HUGE! I love the figure to death!

Of course, he looked no where like that in the anime, but, hell...it's MONEV!

If you haven't seen Trigun before, I would reccommend it. The first few episodes are funny, but it gets really serious near the end. And Episode 26 (the last one) is really killer!

It is definitely on my shopping list, i just gotta finish these first:

Blue Seed (current)

Escaflowne (current)

Soultaker (current)

Hellsing (current)

Excel Saga (current)

Gasaraki

BC: Tokyo 2040

I have all 26 episodes of the first 2, the other 3 are spaced apart by months between releases and the last 2 i have all, but not touching yet.

but to buy:

Trigun

X - movie

X - tv series

Love Hina - perhaps

This hot new item graced it's presence at just about every dealer's booth of the convention I attended this weekend. I paid $22 as well, then kicked myself when the one right next to it was selling it for $20 -_-;;

Either way, the figure is very much worth the money. I had my doubts thanks to the FLCL Haruko, but those fears have since been abated. If I weren't such a die-hard supporter of the Wolfwood figure, I'd say this is the best one to date.

While I cannot wait for a Million Knives or manga version Legato Bluesummers, evidence from the Meryl Strife figure indicates Millie Thompson will be one of the next two figures. Note the fully assembled barstand... Notice there are more pegs than necessary? My intuition tells me... Adjoining playset!!! >.<

The TRIGUN line, or at the very least Monev, was patterned after the original Manga, not the anime.

Supposedly there will be two more characters from the manga or anime, then six all-new characters created by Kaiyodo just for the line. A prototype had a guy with a large cannon styled like a revolver.

Millie seems very likely, but there was also a rumor that the final character would be a villain from the manga that never appeared in the anime. Just a rumor mind you.

With the addition of the upcoming Trigun video game "The Planet Gunsmoke" I wouldn't be surprised to see some of those characters show up on the market.

I'm curious as to where you saw that prototype. Figures.com?

I remember seeing the pictures for the guy with the cannon. But, I was wondering if Mille was going to be made. Vash has Meryl, it should only make sense that Wolfwood gets Mille, right?

And, they better make a Million Knives! This series of figures wouldn't be complete without him.

I can do without some of the Gun-Ho-Guns though. Zazi the Bear, for example. He was a waste of character, IMO.

But Legato and the Hornblower would be cool.

Could someone send me a link of this proto?

I've seen chunks of the manga as well as the game. I wanna see if actually recognize him or not.

Preventer, I cleaned out my hard drive a while back and have lost the link to the figure. You can check out google.com and type in "Gun-Ho-Guns" or "Trigun pics" to see what you come up with.

I actually forgot where I found that picture though. Sorry. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...