GI Joe: The Weakest Link

Let's get rid of Sgt. Slaughter this time around. Let's get rid of Quick Kick next...

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

I am with you on Slaughter, but you are on your own against Quick Kick, I like him.

I vote Sgt. Slaughter.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second, I must say, lets not turn this into a MOTU vs GI Joe popularity contest as it was only the MOTU fans who were voting for Snake Eyes...and they know it will piss off a lot of the hardcore Joe fans.  Come on guys.  None of the Joe fans have hit the MOTU boards and voted for Skeletor, He-Man, Trap-Jaw, Beast Man, Merman, etc on that weakest link thread.

Man this vote is contaminated. We should only allow regulars to this forum to vote here or something. Its like in a real life political election, you can't vote out of your area. Like I could not visit Miami for the day and vote on who their mayor should be. Why should we allow somebody to VISIT this thread and vote off some of our favorite characters?

I am tired of people who never contribute anything to the Joe forum voting here, its not right.

Slaughter, while he was good from time to time you totaly sucked overall. He took away from the realizim.

and tom quick kick was cool, and i love characters who actualy die!

Second, I must say, lets not turn this into a MOTU vs GI Joe popularity contest as it was only the MOTU fans who were voting for Snake Eyes...and they know it will piss off a lot of the hardcore Joe fans.  Come on guys.  None of the Joe fans have hit the MOTU boards and voted for Skeletor, He-Man, Trap-Jaw, Beast Man, Merman, etc on that weakest link threre

You have got to be kidding me. Darthjoe , you and I are the only ones that are posting on both forums. I will lay off Snake Eyes if everyone is going to complain about an oppinion. I am curiouse though if people will lay off of Lowlight because he is my favorite, or Recondo because he is someone else's favorite, or any of the lesser characters because they may only be one person's favorite.

Right now my favorite is being voted off the MOTU forum, but that is just the way it is. Go to the Transformers board and all the big guns are almost gone like Optimus, Megatron, Rodimus, and Ultra Magnus. Nobody there is making those charaters imune.

My official vote right now is for Serpentor again.

Oh an Clam you are one big hipocrit. Look at what you have on every post about free speech and now you are trying to silence other's.

I vote Slaughter again. Man, this GI Joe board is staring to resemble the Green Lantern one over at the DC Message Boards. Everybody needs to take a step back and breathe a bit.

*Punches Jack in the face* Who're you to talk about the Green Lantern!?You know NOTHING!

Tom

joking

:D That is a perfect example! You must have visited a few times! :lol:

SNEEKY PEEK!

I hate that sissy-faced fathead

First off I want to apologize to Cyber Bear. You can vote for whoever you want dude, and I also don't think it's a good idea to make this a "GI Joe regulars only" game...

Second...Chuckles was voted off in Round 4, so you guys don't need to keep voting for him. ;)

Slaughter was voted off with a whopping 10 votes.

ROUND 8

I vote for Astro Viper again.

Well, since I am some dumbass who usually posts in other forums, and I don't really care too much about GiJoe, I will go ahead and vote for some really popular character that everybody likes. Yeah, it doesn't really matter, I mean I just popped in here for a visit and to screw up this game for all the people who actually know stuff about GiJoe.

So I will vote for DESTRO. does anybody have a problem with that?

Thanks darthjoe, you are a real class act and I respect that. I will vote Serpantor again. He kind of took an element of realism away from GI Joe.

Trust me Clam I am not here to screw up the game. As a kid I had almost the first 4 to 5 years worth of figures along with a huge percentage of the vehicles. The cartoon was watched by me on a regular basis, the good ones at least. I also bought the entire first wave of the Joe vs. Cobra along with thier rides and tried to convince myself they were fun. It just did not happen. By the way, Snake Eyes always got shot first because he would run right at my Neo-vipers with his sword when they were armed and ready. Some guys never learn. So I do know a thing or 2 about the Joes. Mabey I should learn that sometimes you can't argue with a 10 year old :P

So I will vote for DESTRO. does anybody have a problem with that?

YEAH! :wink:

But where would the Commander of Cobra be, without his #1 right hand man and arms dealer? Not exactly a "weakest link" I should think. :)

I vote for Mindbender this time (help shorten the list a little quicker)