GI Joe: The Weakest Link

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't include any character created after 1990 because they're inferior in my opinion and probably in most people's.  

What, no characters after 1990? Hey some were good, How about:

All the Sky Patrol

Big Ben

Crimson Guard Immortal

Desert Scorpion

Heavy Duty

Incinerators

Red Star

Tracker

Interrogator

Big Bear

Flak Viper

General Flagg

Bullet proof

Colonel Courage

headhunter Stormtrooper

I didn't include any character created after 1990 because they're inferior in my opinion and probably in most people's.  

What, no characters after 1990? Hey some were good, How about:

All the Sky Patrol

Big Ben

Crimson Guard Immortal

Desert Scorpion

Heavy Duty

Incinerators

Red Star

Tracker

Interrogator

Big Bear

Flak Viper

General Flagg

Bullet proof

Colonel Courage

headhunter Stormtrooper

You got that right! Excellent choices :)

I agree. There are many awesome characters and figures created after 1990. They deserve to be included! If you're going to have a G.I.Joe Weakest Link game, then you should atleast include every character. :)

Desert Scorpion is one of my favorite Cobra Troopers.

Headhunter Stormtroopers for me.

I added Clam's list to the original list as well, but let's not add anymore as it's probably gonna be the Joe's from the first 4 years that are left at the end anyways. Not only that, but this game is going to take almost a year as it is.

Crystal Ball was voted off with 7 votes total.

ROUND 4

I vote for Captain Grid-Iron again.

Zap I agree...wasnt a great figure besides the name was always corny to me. Not that some of the others werent but it always reminded me of the Batman TV show...like he was named for a sound. Could have put him in a wave with Bam (Joe Chef..much like Emeril), Pow (Joe Boxer), and Thwok (Joe specializing in hitting people over the heads with chairs... chairtrooper?).

See ya Zap *BOOT*