GI Joe: The Weakest Link

Since my game on the Star Wars board is just about over, I figured I'd start one over here. FYI, Mightyrain has started a "MOTU: The Weakest Link" topic in the MOTU forum...so check that out as well. I also think someone who knows something about Transformers should start a "Weakest Link" thread on the Transformers board so we can have a showdown between the top toy lines in the "General Discussion" forum once we get a winner in each category.

EDIT: WE ARE NO LONGER KEEPING A RUNNING TALLY OF THE VOTES AND CARRYING THEM OVER TO FUTURE ROUNDS. WHO EVER GETS THE MOST VOTES IN EACH ROUND IS VOTED OFF. SAME RULES APPLY FOR A TIE (IF IT IS A TIE, ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE VOTED OFF).

Also, for discrepancies between versions of a character, I've only listed each character once...so you decide if a version of a certain character deems them worthy of being on the list or being voted off.

Here's the list:

Breaker

Cobra Officer

Grunt

Rock 'n Roll

Scarlett

Short-Fuze

Stalker

Clutch

Hawk

Steeler

Cobra Commander

Major Bludd

Airborne

Destro

Gung-Ho

Snow Job

Torpedo

Tripwire

Ace

Cover Girl

Grand Slam

Wild Bill

Duke

Baroness

Blowtorch

Firefly

Mutt & Junkyard

Recondo

Rip Cord

Roadblock

Scrap Iron

Spirit

Storm Shadow

Zartan

Copperhead

Cutter

Wild Weasel

Ait Tight

Alpine

Barbecue

Bazooka

Buzzer

Crimson Guard

Dusty

Eels

Flint

Footloose

Lady Jaye

Ripper

Shipwreck

Snow Serpent

Tele-Vipers

Tomax & Xamot

Torch

Crankcase

Frostbite

Heavy Metal

Keel-Haul

Lamprey

BAT

Beachhead

Dial-Tone

Iceberg

Leatherneck

Lifeline

Low-Light

Mainframe

Monkeywrench

Sci-Fi

Viper

Wet-Suit

Zarana

Cross Country

Thrashor

Strato-Viper

Crazylegs

Falcon

Jinx

Law & Order

Outback

Sneek Peek

Techno-Viper

Tunnel Rat

Blizzard

Budo

Charboil

Hit & Run

Hyrdo-Viper

Iron Grenadiers

Muskrat

Repeater

Road Pig

Shockwave

Alley Viper

Annihilator

Backblast

Countdown

Downtown

Frag-Viper

Gnawgahyde

HEAT Viper

Recoil

TARGET

Ambush

Bullhorn

Freefall

Laser-Viper

Metal-Head

Night-Creeper

Pathfinder

Rampant

Range-Vipers

Rock-Viper

Salvo

SAW-Viper

Stretcher

Sub-Zero

Undertow

Big Ben

Crimson Guard Immortal

Desert Scorpion

Incinerators

Interrogator

Headhunter Stormtrooper

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that list is long! This poll will take a good long time to finish! I will start with Crystal Ball.

Yay. I think in the future, everybody should continue this alliance with me so we can make it to the final round of Survivor.... :o

Wha.....

Oops, just too excited about the new Survivor cast. :lol:

Anyways, yes everbody should continue to vote the same as me, because I am usually right. :lol:

I vote Crystal Ball

Also, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but is the Ice Cream Soldier even on this list? Thats pretty sad if he doesnt even get the chance to be kicked off the island...

Tom

COBRAAA.JPG

I didn't include any character created after 1990 because they're inferior in my opinion and probably in most people's. But, if you want, I'll add him. :-?

Don't forget to check out other weakest link games either. So far, we have games on the Star Wars board, MOTU, a Transformers one is in the making, Simpsons and the Muppets board. We're still looking for someone who knows more than average about Marvel and DC to start games so we can have a showdown between the individual winners on the General Discussion board.

Egads! Crystal Ball indeed. Though his swirly hypnotic shield is telling me ooootthhheerwiise...NO! Get outta here Vincent Price swirly shield man.

TARGET! What a worthless, pile of stinky poo poo that was! The death of my Iron Grenadiers 8)

Chuckles, you're outta here.

That was a Ken doll anyway, wasn't it? :wink: