Armada Thumbs Up Or Down

JayC

Armada thumbs up or down  

1. 1. Armada thumbs up or down

• Thumbs Up
    • Thumbs Down

I was just curious for those of you who have obtained the first wave of Armada do you give it a thumbs up or down? Riight now Megatron and Starscream are the only two I have gotten but I have to say I really like these two. Now the others I am still not to sure about but what do you all think?

:evil: :evil: I'm giving a thumb up based on Starscream, Meggy, and the Air Defense minicons that I own...and eventually I'll own Prime too. In addition, I like Leader1 and Sparkplug as well.

Personally, I think the only two guys that are the most disappointed in wave one are Red Alert and Hot Shot. Laserbeak, in an exception to his color is pretty much a decent toy.

tftm_dvd0465-01.jpgtftm_dvd0881-01.jpgtftm_dvd0882-01.jpgtftm_dvd0886-01.jpgUltraMagnus153-01.jpg

I would give a thumbs up despite my reservations with some of them (Hot Shot), but Screamer, Megs, and the new Jetfire have shown me that this line has potential, even after they screwed up Lazerbeak's paint job

I agree with Prowl and Remy, I would like to add that these toys are really fun to play with, they're pretty sturdy and have decent poseability. I like the mini-cons and the fact that they can interact with the toys without being the entirety of what the toy can do. In other words they add to the toys but if you choose not to use them they don't take too much away!

Even though I've said bad things about this line before it came out, now that I've gotten a few I'm going to have to give it a thumbs up for the toys so far. It seems to be really good except for Hot Shot He's the worst out the bunch if ya ask me. Now I just can't wait till the cartoon comes on CN. Then we will know if it will be a total thumbs up.

• 7 months later...