Finally

Forcehunter

When LOTR toys started hitting stores, Wal Mart had zilch, nadda, zippo.

Today, I found all the damn figures except for Strider, Lurtz, Ring Wraith, Legolas and Frodo. About freaking time. Well, now I can get a Gandalf for my History teacher, he loves the guy.

Am I the only one whose Wal Mart is just getting these in? If I didn't already have em, I would have come back with a van full of toys.

Guest Happy Gilmore

Wow, that's pretty late. Actually, I have never come across any LOTR stuff at WM. They aren't carrying the World of Simpsons any more either.

I have never seen the Gandalf figure at all since the line came out....I have checked everywhere. Is he a rare one to find??

prowl wrote:

I have never seen the Gandalf figure at all since the line came out....I have checked everywhere. Is he a rare one to find??

Yes. Do you need/want one?

It seems the major stores trimmed back their LOTR line since the movie came out over 6 months ago. However, the DVD will be released next week, so you might see some more LOTR activity in the toy section at your local Wal-Marts and TRUs.

I just found a Traveling Bilbo and Strider at my Wal Mart last week.

• 1 month later...

First off...the only place I've ever seen Gandolf is at Shopko, so he must be pretty hard to find.

Secondly, Shopko has been the only store in my area to carry LOTR figures since about 2 months ago, when Walmart put out a whole crap load of figs.

What's shopko? is that a big thing like Costco/Wal-Mart/Target or a smaller place like rite-aids/walgreens and such?

Gandalf was one of the figures i traded a strider figure for when strider was sort of rare. Some people thought I was stupid but I knew they would rerelease him to make him not so rare.

Siege

What's shopko? is that a big thing like Costco/Wal-Mart/Target or a smaller place like rite-aids/walgreens and such?

Gandalf was one of the figures i traded a strider figure for when strider was sort of rare. Some people thought I was stupid but I knew they would rerelease him to make him not so rare.

Siege

Shopko is a big department store like Walmart of Target, but they don't have stores nation wide. I think they're mainly based in the Northwestern states.