Sign in to follow this  
NewprideT

Any new cd you picked up.

Hi,

How is eveybody? Everybody loves to listen to music, so what new cd or tape did you picked up recently?

I picked up Hoobastank, Korn, Puddle of Mudd, Nickleback, the single for Boxcar Racer - I Feel So, and Incubus, all the recent ablums.

Have a pleasant day,

Peace

I haven't bought a CD in well over a year since I got my burner, but I've been listening to a lot of Tupac lately even though I'm not generally a big rap fan. I do like Tupac though for some reason. :-?

Yeah, I used to listen to Tupac, I still wish I do. I had a cd awhile back of his and I would listen to it non-stop. I think it was around his death, but he was an awesome rapper.

my g.f and i picked up "Rehab" a few nights ago. they are an excellent duo that is kind of like Sublime with some more emphasis on r and b.

this one song, "sittin at a bar" is absolutley hilarious. the guy talks about how he broke his parole to have a good time, now hes sitting at a bar waiting for the cops to pick him up because he wrecked his girlfriends car, and hes saying "ill probly get ten years, so just give me beers til they get here". its a really good cd, their first. real good for a debut album.

i think they are out of Georgia.

i haven't bought a new cd for ages now. my mate has copied me a few.erm.....i think the latest album is either from soil or puddle of mudd?

wow.. i havn't bought a CD in a long time... maybe cuz I dont have a cd player.. but i usually just download stuff haha.. im bad..

any good mp3 sites?

bought the new nirvania cd, it rocks. I also bought ac/dc live i am starting to realy get into there music.

ha! wow, this thread completely came back from the dead.

i havent bot any new cds in a whle. mostly just toy buying and dvd buying for me. :)-

ha! wow, this thread completely came back from the dead.

ha ha yeah i've bought some old ones back up.

there are some cool iron maiden stuff coming out soon for the collectors.if i had the money i might? rather wait for the new metallica and cradle of filth though.

:evil: :evil: Zero.....haven't pick up a CD since the internet world exist.

smileyremall.gif

- RÉMY / RÉMI / REMINATOR -