I seen the trailer to LOTR 2.

NewprideT

Hi,

How is everybody? I downloaded a trailer of LOTR 2, and I can't wait for this movie to come out. But the trailer would have been better if I got to see it on tv; I hate to download a movies, trailers, or previews from the internet because it doesn't look as clear as it does on tv. And to get it clear enough you would have to watch it in the smallest view possible or it wouldn't look as great. Also the trailer was dark, so I couldn't see much.

But here is the links where you can download it:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=12584

Have a pleasant day,

Peace

• 1 month later...
Guest Happy Gilmore

I caught the trailer before Goldmember and it looks as good as FOTR. It's going to be a long wait for TTT. That DVD will help pass the time.

• 1 month later...

The 4 min trailer was the best.

And PJ and New Line has said it best. They couldn't hide McKellen's name on the movie posters, the promo events, the gatherings and expect the tons of people who had read the books already to not spill the beans. I think by showing him people will be curious as to what the heck is going on(especially since he looks different). I think the one big things they are saving which deserves saving is the return of the wraiths. THAT is going to be awesome.

Siege

I finally saw this trailor when I went to see "Signs" the other night. Since I've never read the books, it kind of sucks that they put a major spoiler in the trailor. Oh well, it still looks pretty killer.

ou would have been spoiled anyway by either McKellen being at parties/promo events and the sorts. There was no way for them to hide the fact that he comes back and i think they were going for the "how the...." when showing him in the trailer. They didn't want audiences to wonder if he was coming back but more about how which is still good marketing.

you should read the books one day, they are a lot better than the movie but the movie still rocks!

Siege