Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Ya grany be sure to pm me when ever theres a new gransazer ep out last I saw was episode 27 I think... They blew up some tower & some alien/human spy bit the big one for finking on the aliens

Well if grany thinks macross is ok I'll have to check it out my self...

Downloading Macross Zero eps 1-3. They any good?

VERY

one of the best Anime ever made~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#US1#

Holy cats, you guys are so right about Macross Zero. Very impressive! The visuals are extremely well done. I dunno if it's one of the best anime EVER, but it's damn good...

I recommend Kenran Butoh Sai The Mars Daybreak. Awesome anime currently subbed to episode 8.

when did you watch it?

the valk fights are nicely done i think =)

I'll give afa one thing pogo those are some nice display boxes! I wonder if you're able to just get the boxes from them hmm? A nice stacked wall with boxes like that of all my cared figures would be nice! :) I wouldn't even have to worry about it falling because it would go right to the roof heh!

Tfans is Remy's site(not reminator but the other one) He moved out of this forum and made that one. One thing I don't like at tfans is the endless amounts of photoshop images. That is just me, though.

Tfans is not Remy's site. Tfans are the official forums of tformers.com. Remy's World (his forum) is hosted there. It's the same deal as when it was hosted here.

I duno I've found it a bit more peace full with out the buger here ;P

Ass. @smilepunch@

Oh here we go back again & allready startn trouble!

I duno I've found it a bit more peace full with out the buger here ;P

Ass. @smilepunch@

Hey, you're back ! Are you settled in at your new crib yet ? I've been playing Opticon while posting hoping it would help, but it didn't....still not the same here without ya :(

Rock on jayc!  If you need any back up the mafia is here for you ;) lol

A toysite with it's very own mafia hitmen @lol@

@loll@

when did you watch it?

Watched all three this weekend.

Roy's spotlight sequence in episode one blew me away. I love the level of detail they're putting into this series. And you're right, the Valk fights are VERY well done. I particularly like the way they rotate the cloud cover as the Valks move. Freakin' impressive.

I think it's safe to say that these three eps contain the best-rendered Valk transformation/battle ever. Agree?

when did you watch it?

Watched all three this weekend.

Roy's spotlight sequence in episode one blew me away. I love the level of detail they're putting into this series. And you're right, the Valk fights are VERY well done. I particularly like the way they rotate the cloud cover as the Valks move. Freakin' impressive.

I think it's safe to say that these three eps contain the best-rendered Valk transformation/battle ever. Agree?

there's a thread with your name on it in the Emergency Shelters.