Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

anyways, I Decided to bring out my Bugatti EB110, Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari 360 Spider, Maclaren F1, 1970 Hemi Cuda, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari 348 TB, and a couple others I can't remember now cuz im at my bro's place for a couple days.. hehe

:evil: :evil: Woooow......where the pic..........???

smileyrem.gif"If you're gonna ride, ride in style"

kiddsani.gif

hehe.. man I have a lot of cars :) about 50 I think.. all 1:18 scale..

I had a bunch of 1:24 scale.. I think 5 or 6.. but I was bored and smashed them all outside in the driveway.. lol

I will get pics of these when my buddy comes over with his digital camera tomorrow :) I like my car collection better then my transformers :) hehe cuz they'r all brand new and shiny. and when they got a mark or something they go in the garbage.. lol

Mint or nothing for that collection!! :evil:

Isuzu Trooper

R

I like my car collection better then my transformers

:(:(

*Okay autobots....from now on.....CD is on his own with the Decepticons*

kiddsani.gif

that back of the remy rider car looks to be rockin a lot.. I wonder who's doing what in there!!

heheee.....Monkey and Catter is in the back seat.........ehehee.......

Have you forgot......Catter had stated in the GD thread.....I forgot which one, ehhehee.......

kiddsani.gif

Well......what are some of the coolest cars that you had seen in person??

Me...only once.....about a month ago.....I saw a red Ferrari BB (Diablo) parked at Astor Place, NYC next to Barn N Noble. I quickly ran outside and analyzed that baby....... Everyone who walked by.....also stared at the darn thing.

Wow....the horse power logo were on the wheel, the front the hood, and on the sterling wheel...... The interior and outside was breathe taking. That car is beautiful.....I just want to rob the darn thing. Oh yeah, he resembled the transformers Omnibot, Overdrive.

kiddsani.gif

Hmm... well I dont think I could list the most amazing car I've ever seen.. Im at car shows all the time and I've see every kind of car from model T's to full blown 1000 horsepower Hot Rods.

I've seen a few ferrari's, vipers, Lotus', but I've never seen a lamborghini in person before..

A few of the really really cool ones include a shopping cat with a V8 in it.. that was pretty sweet!! dont know if that's really a car though.. hehe seen lots of monster trucks, I saw this one 34 Ford streeet rod, the guy had the giant blower on the front the whole works, he stuck cop car lights on it and everyting. it was pretty awesome! had 30 inch slicks on the back the whole works! would smoke any ferrari any day hehe. ;)

I've seen that batmobile from the first batman movie.. it was pretty cool. It light up inside and everything.. but it wasn't like fast or anything.. just a prop. hehe

Also that car they used in triple X with vin diesel.. that car was crazy!!! the dash board was awesome :) I have pictures of all these I should try and get up some day.

*pulls out slingshot*

:evil: :evil: LOL.......well what do you know.....certainly CD is becoming Wheelie........ @-@ @-@

kiddsani.gif

I will someday... my sister lives right down the road from a lamborghini dealer.. :) I should go check them all out!! a buddy of mine and his friend went and checked out a viper one day.. they were climbing all through it and sitting in it. they had the hood open everything lol.. too bad they dont let ya take those kind of cars out on test drives :)

He's test drove a few new mustangs and corvettes, but I dont think they let ya take out the real nice cars :)