Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yup, still collecting but very little.  I cut down my spending almost 97% in TF hobby.  Right now I'm down to only purchasing G1 MPs and all of the Ultra Magnus incarnation....and even that are low too.  All this due to my problem in limited of space.  So as of now, I have been very selected when it come to purchase new figures.  My criteria for now is that I have to be really in love with the figure to purchase it.  These past few years and recently, I'm force to pass on Magic Square UM, PapaToy UM, and now Dx9 UM because these G1 UM don't have the toon accurate red bumper.  Also, the THF MP22 KO was passed too because I did not like the red connector of the missile launcher.  In the old days when I had the space, all these G1 UM would've been so bought already.  In term of the G1 MP figures I am so behind....

• 10 months later...

I've been collecting some older toys I had when I was a kid. Limited to just toys I had when I was a kid even though there were tons of cool ones I wanted. Its getting pricey to collect.

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to post and recognize my 20 years of posting on ADC/TNI. I originally signed up September 2001 after the new Transformers RID line was released in stores and the show airing on TV. 

This was my second (or 3rd) account after getting banned numerous times, giving out my password, and who even remembers what else over the years. 

Cheers to JayC and all who still post here!

All your base are belong to us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 5:45 PM, Mike said:

Just wanted to post and recognize my 20 years of posting on ADC/TNI. I originally signed up September 2001 after the new Transformers RID line was released in stores and the show airing on TV. 

This was my second (or 3rd) account after getting banned numerous times, giving out my password, and who even remembers what else over the years. 

Cheers to JayC and all who still post here!

All your base are belong to us.

Hey Mike or should I say Crazy Drummer or was it Nope? LOL I think its been at or around 20 years for me as well. I also got back in to Transformers because of the RID line. I would still post here, but no one comes on any more. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, we been posting here a looong time!! 

Ive been playing the old xbox 360 lately, been playing through Kameo and Dead Rising. Such a fun game, bashing zombies with all sorts of stuff.

On 10/31/2021 at 11:10 AM, Mike said:

Yeah, we been posting here a looong time!! 

Ive been playing the old xbox 360 lately, been playing through Kameo and Dead Rising. Such a fun game, bashing zombies with all sorts of stuff.

Not much of a gamer myself, but did get Metroid Dread for the Switch. Not sure yet what I think of it. I still somewhat collect Transformers, but nave now moved into Model Railroading. I did get the Tyco Transformers train set. :)

Metroid Dread was great, got pretty hard after a while though. And a bit repetative at times, but they really spice it up at the end too. Great game.

I dont think I even own a transformer anymore. I sold my collection few years back to buy a house. 

I like all the newer figures but they're all too expensive anynore. 

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Metroid Dread was great, got pretty hard after a while though. And a bit repetative at times, but they really spice it up at the end too. Great game.

I dont think I even own a transformer anymore. I sold my collection few years back to buy a house. 

In Metroid I feel like Im always running from that robot killer. lol

I still have all my G1/G2 and a few of the Masterpiece, most of the rest I sold or traded. Got a couple of the newer ones, mainly the 86 Grimlock and a version of Soundwave.

Now I have moved on to another hobby.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Remember that crazydrummer guy. What a jerk

On 9/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, Agent Adam said:

I can't believe this still exists

When you coming back to Canada?

On 11/6/2021 at 11:47 AM, Mike said:

Triple post because its the monkey room!

My brother decided to sell his Transformers collection, so I bought a ton off him, all the main characters from Armada, Cybertron, Animated and Prime as well as some RID and Energoj, so now ive been buying up all the other lines and characters he didnt have. 

Ive gone down the rabbit hole again!!

Though I must say I miss my collection, sold it to buy a house for a girl I married and not even with anymore because she turned oit to be an idiot.  Glad to be back at it!