Monkey Room 'R' Us

Anyone still collecting? If so, what? 

I am still collecting Transformers. Mostly MP/3P and G1. I have picked up a few from the Power of the Primes, but just a couple.

Yup, still collecting but very little.  I cut down my spending almost 97% in TF hobby.  Right now I'm down to only purchasing G1 MPs and all of the Ultra Magnus incarnation....and even that are low too.  All this due to my problem in limited of space.  So as of now, I have been very selected when it come to purchase new figures.  My criteria for now is that I have to be really in love with the figure to purchase it.  These past few years and recently, I'm force to pass on Magic Square UM, PapaToy UM, and now Dx9 UM because these G1 UM don't have the toon accurate red bumper.  Also, the THF MP22 KO was passed too because I did not like the red connector of the missile launcher.  In the old days when I had the space, all these G1 UM would've been so bought already.  In term of the G1 MP figures I am so behind....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE