Monkey Room 'R' Us

It stinks for work for me too, b/c if it snows but I still have to get to work, that's a pain. I don't mind shoveling a little bit. Snow is fun when you don't have to live with it for months...

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, no one's been here in almost 2 wks?? :(

It's snowing again! Surprise of surprises! @grumpy@

Yeh, we are supposed to get one or two more storms, plus this one is snow, then rain/sleet, then we are supposed to get maybe 6-12 inches. UGH

Wow, 65? That sounds nice! It's MAYBE 40 something right now, which to all of us is a heat wave. lol

After sooo many years of this monkey room thread I never really bothered to check what this was, the only thing I ever saw was the topic name, I always thought "what are people taking about & why is this in the transformers section???" After a while it got frustrating but alas I finally gave in today & read what the jazz was all about, blogging, pretty neat, a community for fellow tf'ers to find other common denominators. I would have preferred calling it the "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" topic. Taken from an old simpsons episode, it kinda fits. Anyway just thought I would add to this monkey room fiasco as it has been LONG overdue, as you were…

• 3 weeks later...

It was 81 down here yesterday. I think it's supposed to be in the low 60s today

I hate you

You say that now, but when its well over a hundred down here this summer & fall you'll likely be laughing as I try to avoid a heat stroke.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...