Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

LOL What you up to today JJ you want to play again at all today ? :) That space ship game is kind of fun... Reminds me of the old nintendo games or the .25 cent arcade games

yeah maybe tonight

i'm going to finish dead space again for the 2nd time! Get most of the achievements out of the way! Got to play it one more time to completely finish it off though at the least, assuming I can upgrade the rest of the guns in one game! I couldn't belive what time it was when I looked at the clock lol that killed al ot of time reallyfast haha! PS the line gun is now one of my fave guns in deadspace! It just kills everything so easy!

LM

http://www.veoh.com/collection/krblade/watch/v362509rQmM6D5n

blade 13 :D

Henshin!!! Change!!! @firedevil@

Man, it seems that Blade is the only Kamen Rider who has his act together!!! :( Garren is being controlled by that high level Undead and those plants are messin' with his mind.

Oh no!!! :o That Category Ace is spreadin' his evil little spiders all over Japan!!!

I think that kid who was playin' basketball is goin' to become a Kamen Rider, but we'll see. :unsure:

Chalice seems to be in REALLY bad shape after gettin' battered by Garren and his Undead master.

I like that girl who works for BOARD. :P She's cute.

#US1#

they have tons of kamen rider stuff at TRU

they have tons of kamen rider stuff at TRU

oh yeah, dragon knight stuff :D let me know when it all goes on clearance :D Have you seen the belts/devices roleplay stuff?..

i'm looking at W the next rider series looks crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QBqyCVctxA&NR=1

Looks spy themed to me :S

idk what it is lol prob not clearance for a long time since just came out.

Oh no!!! They killed Garren's girlfriend. @cry@ Sayoko!!!

Well, at least it looks like Garren snapped out of his trance and isn't helping that high level Undead anymore. :)

I'm glad that Chalice recovered from his wounds. :D Blade's a good friend.

Koutarou shouldn't be so harsh towards Chalice. :(

I can't wait to see what that high level Undead does with that Category Ace card. :o

#US1#

Yay!!! :D Garren got rid of that crippling fear and avenged his girlfriend. :) Good.

Good riddance to that high level Undead. :D

Things seem to be comin' together for the Kamen Riders. Why does Amane love Chalice soo much?? :unsure:

Well, he IS a GOOD guy even if he IS an Undead.

It looks like that kid is goin' to become a Kamen Rider. We'll see.

#US1#

Me too, but I'm tired of all the bla bla bla blahing they are doing! In ryuki we had twice the action on screen time by now! LOL! I want to see some hard core fighting with strike kicking some ass! Hey have we seen the green guy with the gun yet?.. if so what happened to him ? :S maybe we have not gotten to him yet...

http://www.veoh.com/collection/krblade/watch/v3665219GnJKApp

blade 15 :D

Green guy with a gun?? :unsure: Do you mean Kamen Rider Torque?? Yeah, we've seen him. He was vented by Strike, remember??

Wow, Kamen Rider Leangle is badass. :o He's takin' on Chalice and Blade at the same time!!!

No, I can't believe Garren is givin' up his career as a Kamen Rider!!! :(

#US1#

Green guy with a gun?? :unsure: Do you mean Kamen Rider Torque?? Yeah, we've seen him. He was vented by Strike, remember??

Wow, Kamen Rider Leangle is badass. :o He's takin' on Chalice and Blade at the same time!!!

No, I can't believe Garren is givin' up his career as a Kamen Rider!!! :(

#US1#

Really!?!? already?! Yeah I remember now he kept on trying to trick them! Going to have to watch that stuff over again I guess :D Wow that is depressing .. I bet they are going to bring him back some how we hardly saw any of the action of him taht we saw in ryuki :D

did my first amazon order

* 1 of: Ms. Marvel Volume 6: Ascension Premiere HC

* 1 of: Pixu: The Mark of Evil

* 1 of: Hellboy Library Edition Volume 2: The Chained Coffin, The Right Hand of Doom, and Others

* 1 of: Locke & Key

* 1 of: Mouse Guard Volume 2: Winter 1152

So strange I was trying to add my card & info into my billiing information but it kept saying invalid zipcode, then I finally I duno what gave up & I think clicked on check out & then it just took all that stuff down anyways! & it did it with no problem :S

SoOoOo tired :( I need to go to a BBQ, go food shopping... go to sleep! (that's most important. I am TIRED!!)