Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

well,after being queit for so long,i am starting to post again.i have been busy,and now i have time on my hand again,even though i need to finish my swoard.but anyways i am back again,and feels good to post here again

Welcome back, Sora!

I'm jonesing for some new TFs... I want the E-Megs and Mirage! They look hella sweet.

Coming back to OH, Backlash?? I guess the woman thing sucks, but the better $$ at the job part rules, plus now we're gonna have to keep in touch to see if southern OH or northern OH gets toys first! PM me when you find E-Megs or Mirage; I've spotted everything else already. ;)

WOW!! GUYS!

Sunstorm is in tfg1 !!

In 106_divide_and_conquer Megs is talking to 3 decepticon jets one is green, one is purple & one is sunstorms colors! @loll@

That isn't sunstorm in that episode I don't care what anyone says. That seeker is yellow, Sunstorm is most definately orange.

WOW!!  GUYS!

Sunstorm is in tfg1 !!

In 106_divide_and_conquer Megs is talking to 3 decepticon jets one is green, one is purple & one is sunstorms colors! @loll@

That isn't sunstorm in that episode I don't care what anyone says. That seeker is yellow, Sunstorm is most definately orange.

True, but I think everyones just looking for a reason to say that Sunstorm was in the G1 cartoon.

& anyone does not care what you say silverbolt! @loll@ Just kidding, you have to admit there surprisingly similar even the toy it self... If anything its probly just based on that color scheme...

Oh some other stuff I got at the fleamarket today were 3 of them talking cheveron cars, one called hope, uhm I forget the other two... I just wanted the blue chevy but got em all for a decent enough price duno what I'm gona do with the other ones...

Anyone collect the cheveron cars?

& anyone does not care what you say silverbolt! @loll@ Just kidding, you have to admit there surprisingly similar even the toy it self... If anything its probly just based on that color scheme...

Oh some other stuff I got at the fleamarket today were 3 of them talking cheveron cars, one called hope, uhm I forget the other two... I just wanted the blue chevy but got em all for a decent enough price duno what I'm gona do with the other ones...

Anyone collect the cheveron cars?

My mom does @loll@

They're only similar if someone that was color blind thought yellow was orange and decided to forget the white that Sunstorm has as well. Sorry I have seekers in my collection that are closer to that D and C yellow seeker then Sunstorm. I also have a purple filler seeker too. And you should know when it comes to seekers my opinion is as close to expert as this board is likely to get.(LOL)

bah, I hate it when people offer you something in forums, don't give you enough time to reply & then sell it to the next person that does ... like #WTF# :wacko: Why even bother offering it to someone in the first place @loll@

Lookie what I just missed out on

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

@bH@ @bH@ @bH@ @bH@

Some guy on the heman.org site @loll@

Its really just the tapes , smokescreen, & the pretender bear I wanted :) anything else was just a bonus, specialy if all the pretenders had there robots @loll@

Oh well I'm talkn with em now via email he may have more he is digging through stuff. Says he has a sorceress mosc I may try n get off em even thoug hthe old one sucks imo @loll@ still a cutie @loll@

Anyone looking for evil lyn or roboto

?

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showth...&threadid=87183

MOTU

Roboto MOSC $25.00

Evil Lyn MOSC $20.00

Evil Lyn MOSC $20.00

He allso has some bw & rid I've never delt with em my self though I just know them two are popular :)

bah, I hate it when people offer you something in forums, don't give you enough time to reply & then sell it to the next person that does ... like #WTF# :wacko: Why even bother offering it to someone in the first place @loll@

Lookie what I just missed out on

that sucks man i'm sorry

Was that clone Pounce or Wingspan ? I have Wingspan but need his partner in crime. @grumpy@

IT was one of them @loll@ Give me the name of the one you want odds are I can pick it up for ya sooner or latter :)