Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

go for it dude more cash is allways good :) + you allready know what you're doing more or less so thats deffinitly a bonus in my book! What you do there dude?

Anyways nitenite my lil minicons I'm going to sleep :) Gluck to yall that are going to the market tomorrow

Allso ARHG hurry up superlink episode 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loll@ Get up so I can download you!!! Shakes fist!! @loll@ Probly gona go up around 1130 when I'm sleepn! @firedevil@

2:15 i cant stay up any longer, DINOBOTS, we need more of them.  Thank you.

Your welcome. Now give me my B.A.T.S. @grumpy@

they go in the mail on monday, u generic freak lol.

Well Synchy-pooh how'd you make out bro ? Basara and I went out today and found absoloutely nothing (well he got a KO Sky Garry) @grumpy@

Two Flea Markets, Zellers, Walmart, TRU...absoloutely nothing. Frig well I guess every week can't be grand, tomorrow I'm heading to Mississauga and am hoping to score big. We shall see...

finding G1 toys in my area is very rare i go to the flea markets and garage sales in my area and can never find them in fact i haven't seen one in a flea market in about 10 years @grumpy@

That's pretty rough Nancy. I actually scored a huge box of G1's a few weeks back :P

I found

one zippo case

One zippo flashlight Very cool IMO probly best thing I found there!

One knife

one simpsons comic book duno why I got that...

g1 snarl

& a white pullback tf car

Oh ya & one squid guy for the seacons up for trade

g2 snarl may be as well but I would want another dinobot for him... I need sludge (the long neck guy) & swoop. Then my dinobots are complete :)

That's pretty rough Nancy. I actually scored a huge box of G1's a few weeks back

I was their too, but that bastard didnt share on the find @pow@

My $2.00 sky garry is a piece of crap and i am going to smash it first and then burn the damn thing @pow@

That's pretty rough Nancy. I actually scored a huge box of G1's a few weeks back

I was their too, but that bastard didnt share on the find @pow@

My $2.00 sky garry is a piece of crap and i am going to smash it first and then burn the damn thing @pow@

First of all welcome :) Second, get an avatar you tool. :P

I gave you Hotrod with a broken wheel @smilepunch@ Man you missed out, you've lost your evil eye ;):P

I shall help you smash KO Sky Garry to pieces, at least mine that I got last week didn't have a broken leg :P I guess that's what we get for buying knock offs LOL

WOW!! GUYS!

Sunstorm is in tfg1 !!

In 106_divide_and_conquer Megs is talking to 3 decepticon jets one is green, one is purple & one is sunstorms colors! @loll@

For anyone that has the original series that aired on tv how different are the dvds from it? I've watched the original tv series both on tape & on computer ( though I don't have it any more ) after watching the dvds I'm ammazed at all the errors in this show...

I really don't remember them being there on the original...

Another thing is wheeljacks lil ear things... Didn't them & his mouth allways use to light up blue when he talked? I havn't seen that happen once yet!

In 106_divide_and_conquer Megs is talking to 3 decepticon jets one is green, one is purple & one is sunstorms colors! @loll@

Great perceptive abilities there Sherlock <_<

I noticed that awhile back and I think a bunch other people have before as well. That's what I meant in that other thread when I said he was in the G1 cartoon briefly.

Chris e-mailed me today and said that he's still trying to nab me Sunstorm and told me to send an e-mail his way at the end of the week. I hope he'll be able to grab him, Sunstorm and Hauler for $105 is a great price.

Any for me?:) is that cdn btw?:)

Ya I don't think I've read that yet I passed up a lot of the posts about em at first cause I thought the idea of a newbie tf was lame @loll@ DW has worked it in rather well though however... They have a nack for that ... bastards! @grumpy@ @firedevil@

Grady was superlink a rerun? any idea? It normaly don't take this long to get up! I wana see megs kick some ass dang it!! @loll@

Any for me?:) is that cdn btw?:)

Ya I don't think I've read that yet I passed up a lot of the posts about em at first cause I thought the idea of a newbie tf was lame @loll@ DW has worked it in rather well though however... They have a nack for that ... bastards! @grumpy@ @firedevil@

Grady was superlink a rerun? any idea? It normaly don't take this long to get up! I wana see megs kick some ass dang it!! @loll@

It's $105 American unfortunately, if he can grab me this one I'll see if he can grab another one as well.

Not too sure about Superlink, remember last week it was pretty late because of his whole final's studying thing so maybe it'll just be up later tonight or early tomorrow. I can't see them running repeats already after just the 6th episode, but who knows.

Hope fully you're right , though how hard is it to set you're computer to upload while you're studying is what I don't understand @loll@ bleh anyways hope its up by tonight! Waiting is driving me nuts!

I Think 105 u.s. is out of my price range sadly :( I'm not rich like you @smilepunch@ @loll@

I Think 105 u.s. is out of my price range sadly :(  I'm not rich like you  @smilepunch@  @loll@

<_< @pow@ @stoned@

As for the uploading thing i can't comment since I've never done it before.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@