Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Ya'll can have my snow... though I think it's starting to melt.

hey guys, what's up? Rika, I sent you a pm since you are savvy in the world of bankin' and l would like to get some some suggestions from ya with a prob I have despite not bein at fault here.

I am usin pm this time since I do not want azzhats critizing me like last time.

KApla! or whatever :D ka plah? :D :D

Lol poor doomie more problems again? :D

A bit but it isn't my fault. I have made an order but found out was cancelled, whereas I got my money refunded and made another order through a different person though it was purchased on the sam site. Site sent me email that says my order was cancelled. However, that cancelled order appeared today in my account with the money taken out of my account again. So I have an overdraft fee

Very strange! I'm sure you have contacted the site about it by now :D Hope it works out!

The first thing I did was to contacted Alibris.com and wellsfargo though I am concern if they make me pay for the stupid overdraft fee over nothin.

ahh!! If anything since its the sites fault the site should pay at least imo... :D they also may not know about fees from you're bank so if the bank does not do something thats another thing to consider

RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyways!!!!!!!!! I played assassins creed almost half the day today or night after work its like 2 & I just stopped and am going to bed ... :D :D That game is sort of buggy... Also I hate the traveling between citys... I got lost like twice and wound up in another city :S finally a bit ago I got to the right city after running all around in the stupid game looking for it ... uhggg.... I must admit some parts along the way were fun trying to figure some stuff out but the rest .... I'm hoping my left 4 dead game will be in the mail this morning.. if not .... GAH! .... damn lack of fist shaking emoticon! shakes fist at jayc!

@cry@

I pm'ed you back, Doomie... :)

Hope it helps, but your bank should definitely be understanding!

good gosh! So much good stuff to buy coming out of nycc!

tons of marvel crap!

motu zodak! One of my fave figs ever!

& ghost busters!

Even that sisko in the caps chair is tempting ! I already own picard with his ...

What's happenin to NYC?? I want to go to NY... hopefully we can plan a trip there soon!! ^_^

When is that??? :unsure:

Oh man... CAN'T BREATH!!!! >_<

This is what I got from my wellsfargo email:

Since you have stated that the overdraft fees are associated with a transaction that you did not authorize (even it is was just duplicated), I am required to file a claim on the disputed transaction in order to obtain a reversal of the overdraft fee, even though the merchant has resolved the error. I realize this may be inconvenient, however, if you contact our 24 hour customer service at 1-800-869-3557 they may be able to reverse the fees and bypass the claim I am required to open.

I was refunded trhe money but not the overdraft. So should I call the 1-800 number or just wait it out?