Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

I know... bleh.

I'm at work... almost done!

can I use Vinegar for cleaning my tub ?.. Anyone ?... I seem to recall reading someplace that it is not good for it but I am not sure :S

Just read angel after the fall comic #16 all I got to say is best ending ever! :D

heh I love this!

Guy on a dif form has it as his sig every time I see it I just stair at it :D One day some ones going to PO me off the wrong way & I'm going to do that to them haha!

u gonna german suplex someone synch lol

I think vinegar is a good cleaner, actually. You can google it, though. You can make a solution out of it, too...

LOL Well here in the Tampa area it has been in the 30's for the past few days which I love and its making me homesick

But to remind me it's Florida itr will be in the 70's this weekend and literally down the street from me there is a carnival going on

I duno what its been here its been sunny out of late thats all I know :D Its suppose to snow again here though some time soon I hear :S I had such a $*** d ay at work I was going to go spend a bunch of $$ at walmart and buy some comfort ?... games?? LOL I saw they had assassins creed so I went to grab that first expecting to pay $60 something it was only $30 made my day a bit better :D I so surprised with the price I forgot to buy a few other games :S this one should do me for a while though I got my fix up now :)

can I use Vinegar for cleaning my tub ?.. Anyone ?... I seem to recall reading someplace that it is not good for it but I am not sure :S

Just read angel after the fall comic #16 all I got to say is best ending ever! :D

Not certain but you can burn the tub since that kills germs on toliet seats

lol :D :D

OMG you spoiled it for me !!! :( :(

I tease I knew it was going to happen :P Man I couldn't wait to see you're reaction to that though haha! already at ep 4 and we have one death already lets see power rangers top that :D

I am soOoOo tired... looong day of driving and whatnot... @zzzz@ zZzZz

Sweet the ep is up already :) & yeah the green guy rocks :D I forget his name... in the HK subs they call him bagin lol ... the HK subs are baddd :S I'm having fun with this series more so seeing how much it differs from the regular and what kind of actors ect they choose for each persons roles & how close the roles are too the regular as well :)

LM HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQ1ooJSLwE

death in ryuki series I duno how far this one differs