Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

Mostly I was kidding... YEESH... <_<

Who was to know youre kidding?

The giant "LOL" at the end could have been the give away... :P Besides, how often do I talk seriously to you guys?? I'm always joking, laughing, whatever...

Umm... AHHH! NOT a ride I want to go on... is that real!? I have to send that pic to my friend... Joe, my best friend and his bf and myself are all huge theme park fans. @lol@

I've been thinking about getting an xbox 360, my brother has one, but im still up in the air about getting my own. I'd be nice, cuz then I could play it anytime I want, and get my own arcade games and stuff, but I dunno. $300 is a fair chunk of change, plus what ever it costs for games

I thought about getting a used one, but they all break so easy, and I owuldn't have a warrenty

Get one!!! Save up! If it's worth it, you'll get it once you have enough... otherwise, you have all that time while you're saving to decide if you REALLY want it! If you don't, you have $300 saved. Or it could even go down by then.. who knows?

I've been thinking about getting an xbox 360, my brother has one, but im still up in the air about getting my own. I'd be nice, cuz then I could play it anytime I want, and get my own arcade games and stuff, but I dunno. $300 is a fair chunk of change, plus what ever it costs for games

I thought about getting a used one, but they all break so easy, and I owuldn't have a warranty

Mike, if you are going to go non-warranty, then get a Sony. Go PS3, it's $100 more but if you want something better to invest in, Xbox is crap. I am talking from experience. My Xbox360 didn't last me 7 months, when my Panasonic DVD player is now 8 years old, and my Onkyo receiver is 15 years old!!!

PS3 has stepped up with the game selection, so unless there is one game you are hell bent on playing(I miss playing Ninja gaiden 2 @grumpy@ ), then the choice is clear.

my bro got his xbox from a contest I won (I gave it to him cuz he was trying to win the contest and I happened to try and and I actually won) We had the system a week before it was released in stores, then a year or so later it did the red ring of death. Microsoft replaced it, then the next one lasted half a year or so, and bam.. same thing. Got a third one from microsoft and that one after a few months or whatever, the CD drive stopped working, so my brother just got mad, bought a new one fro mwal-mart and returned the old one.

So now we have the new one going strong, but I dunno if it will ever break or not. It's the 4th system we've had so far lol

Same here... Joe hasn't had any problems with his so far. He bought a used PS3, too... or I'm pretty sure it was used.

LM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VY77RQuYAU...player_embedded

Too bad I didn't know anyone going to this con :D

IMG_0216.jpg

Stephen Lunsford

Matt Mullins

Steve Wang

Mike Wang

Nathan Long

Yvonne Arias

William O'Leary

Jeff Davis