Monkey Room 'R' Us

Guest Anonymous

You're right, synchie, unfortunately. :( I don't think I'll really be able to make it there. @grumpy@

@can@

So I am just wondering do you or anyone else ever notice that I change the flag when ever I quote you ? :P @loll@

Oh i didn't realize! How cute! :P

Yay, I'm so excited for Christmas.... I want to get a tree! :D

You're right, synchie, unfortunately. :( I don't think I'll really be able to make it there. @grumpy@

@can@

So I am just wondering do you or anyone else ever notice that I change the flag when ever I quote you ? :P @loll@

Yes, synchie, I've noticed that. :) It's cool.

My family and I already have a tree up in our home. :D Yay!!!

Oooh I'm eatin a chocolate covered pretzel... I gotta stop! :unsure:

They're SO good though... people keep bringing in cookies and chocolate and what not.... and it's just THERE so I gotta try it. :(

Oooh I'm eatin a chocolate covered pretzel... I gotta stop! :unsure:

They're SO good though... people keep bringing in cookies and chocolate and what not.... and it's just THERE so I gotta try it. :(

The Holidays suck when it comes to deserts. My problem is not the chocolate covered pretzels, it's the cocktails that they serve. Both are full of fat. Especially those Martinis, the ones with the Pomegranate mixed in. Those have so much sugar mixed in, they should have a warning label on them. @grumpy@ Yuck.

I have been twice as bad! Not only am I not getting up to the gym every day like normal but I have no time to make my super so I wind up going to wendys for it & get a burger meal about everyday! :S :S I got about 3hours before I go to work in the morning , then work, then home then sleep ... maybe a couple hours up depending on how tired I feel after work I normal wind up catching up tv shows & such :S ! Plus I normally need to eat again since I eat around 5:30/6 I have a bite to eat when I get home its awful :SLOL

i eat one meal a day most of the time lol

lol @ my spaz post above :D JJ thats crazy & not healthy one bit :Sget some meat on those bones boy! LOL

I found wave3 ML for $5 at walmart! Its alaround canada it seems! freaking amazing! best deal I've ever got/found! EVER! oh lamost all! short 3 figs GRRR!

brood series? which do you have around there?

yeah most days Ill like one big meal around 2pm and then like have liquid or small snack rest of the day

yeah series 3 , brood ... right now nothing I cleaned out all that was left :S I am hoping to heck they will put more out though so I can finish the set What ones are you looking for JJ If I see extras I can snag them for you :P

any rachels, cps, buckys, hydras, cyclops

Synch, before you go to work, maybe you can work out for half an hour. That's what I try to do. And I don't really have that much time before, only 1 1/2-1 3/4 hours before.

I eat 3 meals, but I try to eat small ones in between. Doesn't work so well. :unsure: I need to eat and LIVE healthier!

heh yeah its not really taht bad its just yknow .... fast food! Which is not that good for you ... I should really start making my own super to bring to work but space is limited as is my own time :D